A Good Steak Appreciation

Fogo De Chao in Beverly Hills is awesome

Luckily I don't have to drive out to so far for some good Brazilian BBQ as we have one here in LB
smokin.gif

Medium rare cowboy ribeye at Ruth's Cris.

Seared to perfection in clarified butter then finish off in a broiler and delivered to you on a sizzling plate > *

Oh yeah, add shoestring fries!

Medium rare cowboy ribeye at Ruth's Cris.

Seared to perfection in clarified butter then finish off in a broiler and delivered to you on a sizzling plate > *

Oh yeah, add shoestring fries!

I've been fortunate to eat at a lot of good/great steakhouses, but one trumps all:
MASTROS.jpg

bone-in ribeye is all you need to know.  you can order it however you want rare to well, it will still be amazing.

I've been fortunate to eat at a lot of good/great steakhouses, but one trumps all:
MASTROS.jpg

bone-in ribeye is all you need to know.  you can order it however you want rare to well, it will still be amazing.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

a good steak shouldn't need sauce.

The steak should be juicy enough that a sauce is needed, you should taste the steak.

I'm a medium-rare guy with the occasional rare-depending on the cut.

EXACTLY.
Follow this man's advice. 
smokin.gif

Lightly seasoned with salt & pepper is really all you need.  Why would you want different sauces to cover the flavor of a prime cut of beef?
Anyone tried beef sashimi?  Good stuff.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

a good steak shouldn't need sauce.

The steak should be juicy enough that a sauce is needed, you should taste the steak.

I'm a medium-rare guy with the occasional rare-depending on the cut.

EXACTLY.
Follow this man's advice. 
smokin.gif

Lightly seasoned with salt & pepper is really all you need.  Why would you want different sauces to cover the flavor of a prime cut of beef?
Anyone tried beef sashimi?  Good stuff.

Steak + Red Wine + Good Sex = All a man wants now and then
nerd.gif

go easy on the meat though... too much isn't a good thing
nerd.gif

Steak + Red Wine + Good Sex = All a man wants now and then
nerd.gif

go easy on the meat though... too much isn't a good thing
nerd.gif

We have Brazilian steakhouses Fogo and Chima in Philly. I love going to them, but they make their meat so damn salty. I'm sure they do it on purpose so you eat less. Regardless, I don't eat for two days after going to them.

We have Brazilian steakhouses Fogo and Chima in Philly. I love going to them, but they make their meat so damn salty. I'm sure they do it on purpose so you eat less. Regardless, I don't eat for two days after going to them.

Going to eat some steak tonight for a birthday dinner. Medium Rare is the only way to go. My boy who works at a steak house told me that the people who ask for medium well or well done get the worst cuts of meat because they dont taste the stuff anyways lol.

Going to eat some steak tonight for a birthday dinner. Medium Rare is the only way to go. My boy who works at a steak house told me that the people who ask for medium well or well done get the worst cuts of meat because they dont taste the stuff anyways lol.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

That's fk up

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

That's fk up

Im not the biggest taste tester, but i think my well done steak is delicious. Why is everyone saying its bad?

Im not the biggest taste tester, but i think my well done steak is delicious. Why is everyone saying its bad?

Back
Top Bottom