A Ma Maniere AJ4

You’re right. The 3s were $600-700 before the drop, dipping to $400 after release until Complex labeled them shoe of the year. Then the price jumped to $1,000 as people all had to have a shoe because of the label, before settling back down to a range of $550-700. At least for an 11. If you were fine paying resell, copping at $400 was a good move.
Yea I’m a size 11 so I’ve been passively checking prices just in case I want to pick up a second pair. Right now it’s easily $650-$700

Trade for a 10.5 :D
Was looking to buy... This release had me in my feelings. Then Hibbets tapped me on my shoulder and told me everything will be ok...:lol:

Screenshot_20221117_124144_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Last edited:
I could see the value of these holding steady. NA branding, popular model, premium materials and one of the better partners Nike works with.

If there are only 30k pairs of these as I've heard then these will creep back up in 2023, after CHICAGO MANIA dies down and people come back around to it

Yeah, there will be.

But I don't ever hit on those raffles or sites.

I have more faith in SNKRS next week because by the 23rd the pairs from today should be in people's hands & price might be in the 300s, so a lot of resellers won't try, which should give me a better shot. 🙏

PO
the way AMM ships the snkrs pairs will be in hand first

Back
Top Bottom