A prayer for an amazing person and a true jordan fanatic

Damn,sorry to hear about your friend. Stay positive and I hope everything works out for your boy.

Damn,sorry to hear about your friend. Stay positive and I hope everything works out for your boy.

Stay positive and hopefully he will pick up on that. I think a positive mental attitude when you are sick is extremely important. Been there. God Bless.

Stay positive and hopefully he will pick up on that. I think a positive mental attitude when you are sick is extremely important. Been there. God Bless.

God is good fam.  He has everything in His hands, so we just gotta trust that and put nothing but positive energy and prayers for your homie.

Peace and respect G.  Keily will be in my prayers for sure.  I will un-DS these babies tonight and will do so with his recovery and health in mind...

e0e26a9506c3b8956eba132199898a9d6e4cf6f1_r.jpg

God is good fam.  He has everything in His hands, so we just gotta trust that and put nothing but positive energy and prayers for your homie.

Peace and respect G.  Keily will be in my prayers for sure.  I will un-DS these babies tonight and will do so with his recovery and health in mind...

e0e26a9506c3b8956eba132199898a9d6e4cf6f1_r.jpg

i thank all of you who have posted such wonderful things, update:
they didnt find anything wrong with his bloodwork so they did the heart surgery today and it was a success, now we need a good recovery. all together we, with jesus, can do anything we put our minds to. thanks again for all the heart warming thoughts and prayers. he will be glad to see his shoe family loves him as well!
happy.gif

they didnt find anything wrong with his bloodwork so they did the heart surgery today and it was a success, now we need a good recovery. all together we, with jesus, can do anything we put our minds to. thanks again for all the heart warming thoughts and prayers. he will be glad to see his shoe family loves him as well!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

happy.gif

Glad it went well.  Prayers for the fam and friends.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

happy.gif

Glad it went well.  Prayers for the fam and friends.

Back
Top Bottom