A seal walks into a club.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by CJ003

A rapist, a homophobe, and a black guy walk into a bar....the bartender says, "Sup Kobe"

laugh.gif

a mushroom walks into a bar. the bartender says "we dont serve your kind here". the mushroom replies "why not, im a fun guy?"

a mushroom walks into a bar. the bartender says "we dont serve your kind here". the mushroom replies "why not, im a fun guy?"

Comedy bit from Lavell Crawford.

She tied me up from head to toe and she put a blind fold on me.
She put something inside my mouth and asked me what it was. I said that's your titty.
She said you're right.
She did it again and asked the same question and I said that's your other titty.
She put something else inside my mouth and asked me what it was.
I said what's this?

She put something inside my mouth and asked me what it was. I said that's your titty.
She said you're right.
She did it again and asked the same question and I said that's your other titty.
I said what's this?

Originally Posted by BK201

She said you're right.
I said what's this?
Don't get it

Originally Posted by BK201

She said you're right.
I said what's this?
Don't get it

Guess ill just have to see the standup cuz I dunno whats goin on with that joke...did dude get peni stuck in his mouth?

Guess ill just have to see the standup cuz I dunno whats goin on with that joke...did dude get peni stuck in his mouth?

Back
Top Bottom