A Smart Grid in the Stimulus Bill. Vol They're spying on u.

Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety - anonymous

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

LOOOOOOooOOOOL I like that picture...HA HA HA...ID's are ok...I mean, they can track us regardless. if our cell phones can place a GPS marker that we can access later on to see where we parked our cars...IMAGINE what the goverment has. They can probably turn our phones into mics and use them to hear us....If were even worth it. I just don't understand why people would be ok with this. Put the Bible aside for just a moment, which is hard to say, and think about it on a humanity level. Are we animals? We need to be tracked? For what reason. Why on Earth would anyone need to be tracked to the point where we can pinpoint them on a map and be like, "yup, that's where he was 2 seconds ago and he's on the move....where's he going? looks like to the local supermarket"

I believe they admitted to being able to do that, and the only way to stop it was to take the battery out.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety - anonymous
Ah Ben Frank.

I believe they admitted to being able to do that, and the only way to stop it was to take the battery out.
I didn't know there was a way to stop it. But yeah they did that on Dark Knight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Ah Ben Frank.

I didn't know there was a way to stop it. But yeah they did that on Dark Knight.
laugh.gif

na, like the gov/fbi admitted, someone will post the link.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Ah Ben Frank.

laugh.gif

na, like the gov/fbi admitted, someone will post the link.
Yeah I knew they did it, I'm just saying they did it on Dark Knight too. I was scared for a while to say anything that may be considered badwhen I first heard about that and the fact that they put people on the terrorist watch list because of that.

I want to know if this will become mandatory.
Probably so. If it doesn't pass at first then "something" will happen and people will think we need it.
tired.gif

Patriot act is a prime example.

Someone was telling me that the new cell phone will be able to hear your conversations. I was saying, "I'm (my friends name) and I'm going to blowup so so. ahhahahaha Na but that some scary stuff.

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Someone was telling me that the new cell phone will be able to hear your conversations. I was saying, "I'm (my friends name) and I'm going to blow up so so. ahhahahaha Na but that some scary stuff.
Yeah its starting to piss me off. Always looking for a reason to throw power around for the "good" of us.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

sometimes i send a text message like "im going to kill (someone important" and then ill send a text right after saying "%$#* the government andtheir spying ways" ... i do it almost every night im drunk

Ah Ben Frank.
Common misconception, he "requoted" it, but it is not his saying, he admitted himself. Jefferson sometimes is credited with it as well,but it isn't his.

Legal, illegal, sadly these terms don't mean much when it comes to govt surveillance. It is one of those things that can only get worse, never will getbetter. Creepy stuff

Legal, illegal, sadly these terms don't mean much when it comes to govt surveillance. It is one of those things that can only get worse, never will get better. Creepy stuff
Yeah these individuals and "those" above them want and crave power. They already have it but they want to be God like figures.

grin.gif
ONCE AGAIN THIS IS JUST MY OPINION
grin.gif

For those that know the story of Jesus, remember when Satan offered him power over the worlds kingdoms if He in turn praised him instead of God? I just thoughtabout it but what if the same proposition was given to the people who are in those secrete societies ? Just a thought
nerd.gif

Power in the wrong hands is deadly.

Back
Top Bottom