About to cop Da Hemi......

thats what i read, ive heard 50/50 on it working and not working.

i cant see myself spending almost $500 on something that really wont work :lol:

I've had a lead foot since I've been in Dallas. Went back to Michigan a year ago for 3 days and got a ticket.

I think I'm just go bareback

What y'all think stock or go with bigger wheels

Last edited:
I've had a lead foot since I've been in Dallas. Went back to Michigan a year ago for 3 days and got a ticket.

id keep stock IMO

unless you find some clean looking 20 inch. i wouldnt go bigger than 20.

im picky with rims and hate ghetto lookin wheels on a car

id keep stock IMO

22 look great to me when they are the right wheel. I didn't know how much I would like these stock boys though. They just kinda fit the profile of the car nice.

Last edited:

id keep stock IMO

22 look great to me when they are the right wheel. I didn't know how much I would like these stock boys though. They just kinda fit the profile of the car nice.

i think anything bigger than 20 will affect the performance but then again it might not.

if you find something cool pot it up, id love to see it. im picky with rims but if im guessing right im sure you will pick something that would look awesome.

:lol: x :smh: @ you thinking anything bigger than 20 as ghetto, especially on a car with a wheel well as large as a Challenger ..

id keep stock IMO

i think anything bigger than 20 will affect the performance but then again it might not.

if you find something cool pot it up, id love to see it. im picky with rims but if im guessing right im sure you will pick something that would look awesome.

View media item 240076
These are so fire to me but 3 stack for wheels and tires are od to me when I already like the stocks. I know I could sell the stocks for a decent amount but that's a lot of hassle.

just a tip when u get bigger and wider wheels expect better handling but less takeoff, especially if the newer rims are much heavier than stock

it wont be a dramatic difference but its a little noticeable

just a tip when u get bigger and wider wheels expect better handling but less takeoff, especially if the newer rims are much heavier than stock

Nope can't do em then. That takeoff is what why I love the car so much

I had 22's on my Charger but it was 3.5l and I got them like a week after I got the car so I never really remembered the difference.

Last edited:
Anybody know of any tunes or mods that can increase MPG?

I knew what I was signing up for but damn this 13.5 MPG life gonna be rough if I move.:lol:

Last edited:
If you do anything, don't go all chrome. Get a nice spoke chrome wheel with black inserts. Stick with 20's and don't go low profile unless your planning on spending $2k a year in tires.

Nope can't do em then. That takeoff is what why I love the car so much

I had 22's on my Charger but it was 3.5l and I got them like a week after I got the car so I never really remembered the difference.

Actually nvm it will give you a better take off because it puts more power on the ground and reduces wheel spin

View media item 240529
Yeah I'm thinking about doing these In a polished metal with gloss black accents.

I can't find any other pictures of this set up though. I do like the all chrome version of this wheel too though

View media item 240529
Yeah I'm thinking about doing these In a polished metal with gloss black accents.

I can't find any other pictures of this set up though. I do like the all chrome version of this wheel too though

viper wheels!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

and yes machined face with the black is my favorite

that>>>>>>>>>chrome and all black wheels.

go for it man

Last edited:
:lol: x :smh: @ you thinking anything bigger than 20 as ghetto, especially on a car with a wheel well as large as a Challenger ..

i didnt get say it was ghetto, i said i dont like a lot of rims because they are ghetto looking.

the ones hes looking at are CLEAN as hell and my favorite wheels. He can get 22's but on a V8 it could reduce performance a tiny bit. 22 inch viper wheels are very nice but like i said, on a V8 id stick with 20". on a V6 go right ahead and get 22" hell even 24" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom