Abstract Air Jordan Art

I's posted my artwork here before, and know that some of you are familiar with it.

Here's a preview of my clothing line. My line is based off of artwork that I make, oil-based enamel paintings. My art is inspired by different sneakers, all of my artwork is abstract designs of sneakers. Each shirt has a sneaker abstraction on the front, and the artist's signature on the back. Guess The Shoe! All comments and criticisms are welcomed. Thanks! For those who are interested, here is my site: http://www.abstractmax.com

This Air Jordan XIII white/red will look like this, and on a gray shirt:

I's posted my artwork here before, and know that some of you are familiar with it.

Here's a preview of my clothing line. My line is based off of artwork that I make, oil-based enamel paintings. My art is inspired by different sneakers, all of my artwork is abstract designs of sneakers. Each shirt has a sneaker abstraction on the front, and the artist's signature on the back. Guess The Shoe! All comments and criticisms are welcomed. Thanks! For those who are interested, here is my site: http://www.abstractmax.com

This Air Jordan XIII white/red will look like this, and on a gray shirt:

I like these, maybe if thes design were expanded outside the box, on some ED hardy or something ( <-- not a big fan jus sayin) then it would really bring out the detail and pizazz

I like these, maybe if thes design were expanded outside the box, on some ED hardy or something ( <-- not a big fan jus sayin) then it would really bring out the detail and pizazz

Air Elijah- You got em'

jumpmanfan1- I get what you're thinking, but i find ed-hardy's style very corny, I'm trying to keep mine simple and clean-cut, and true to my paintings.

Air Elijah- You got em'

jumpmanfan1- I get what you're thinking, but i find ed-hardy's style very corny, I'm trying to keep mine simple and clean-cut, and true to my paintings.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Air Elijah- You got em'

Yea like I said I'm not really a big fan myself, It's cool but the gaudiness take away from the true essence. Overall I think these designs could work either way though, now that I think of it, this kinda has a "shoebox" feel ya kno

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Air Elijah- You got em'

Yea like I said I'm not really a big fan myself, It's cool but the gaudiness take away from the true essence. Overall I think these designs could work either way though, now that I think of it, this kinda has a "shoebox" feel ya kno

Are you willing to d collabs? We also have a line coming soon and your work is dope

Are you willing to d collabs? We also have a line coming soon and your work is dope

I hope you can do Air jordan VII shirts (Bordeaux/Hares) and XIII shirts. That would be sick. The ones you got now are great.

Back
Top Bottom