According to GQ Bootcut jeans are making a comeback

So it’s safe to say this going to turn into a Boot cut jimmy appreciation thread, since he was the first to popularize it mainstream first? I’m a Jim Jones fan, so I wouldn’t mind it, lol.

It’s defenately a crazy time. Jim spits the best out of Dipset right now, plus bootcut jeans making a comeback. Man o Man, y’all already know what’s about to happen when he catches wind of this. Cats are going to be rocking a slimmer cut of bootcut, it doesn’t sound bad if it’s a slimmer cut at the bottom, and not to wide.

Bring Girbaud Shuttles back before this nonsense.

2017-06-04_17.46.05.jpg

You got alotta girbaud jeans HA!!!

Those bell bott--boot cut jeans need to stay in the past where we left them.
funny as hell that @ninjahood liked this post, thought he would be on board with this trend. I remember around '09 Harlem cats were big on boot cut Trueys and rocking them with the Boings (Nike Shox)

So Jim Jones was ahead of his time, and still is. Jimmy was really the real trendsetter out of all of a Dipset. So all we need now is for Pink to make a major comeback by 2020. I guess everything does come back around full circle.

Lol Jimmy likes to "tongue **** 'em ya heeeerrdd me" @ 57 seconds

Y’all cats really jealous because Jimmy could see the future, lmao. If it was y’all lord and savior of style Kanye who use to rock Bootcut jeans, then y’all would be open arms with this. Fall back and let Jimmy shine.

Back
Top Bottom