ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Non PK CE 2017 mids are now up on ADC. Tempted to order a pair of those too but will probably just wait and see how I like the PK pair I ordered.

I really hope they release some pairs with a solid outsole, not just some opaque clear soles.

Had no idea those Vegas things were coming out. Like those a lot more than the yellow but I'm definitely not paying resell on my ball kicks haha
same thought lol. They're going for $300+ on ebay...I can't justify paying resell for kicks I'm going to beat up daily

anyone have a pair on hand yet? wondering if I should stick with 9.5 (ala CE 16) or go with 10 (ala Drose 7)

Last edited:
Have any of you guys experience any backorder ? Supposedly my ce 17 vegas got backordered so is there a chance of cancellations?

I would imagine the durability issues of the upper/lacelets of the CE16 is now fixed, too. The non PK 16lows didn't last long at all.

Have any of you guys experience any backorder ? Supposedly my ce 17 vegas got backordered so is there a chance of cancellations?

Hope they ship bro
Mine shipped yesterday
I had no idea they'd be hard to get, i was able to use a 15% code too so got em for 136 plus tax

Yup as long as you get shipped email nothing is safe. Had 2 Yeezy releases not go through/cancelled due to no stock

^ Hope your pair ships, too! FWIW, when I called CS about the weirdo thing happening with my amex, the guy said his system identified the Vegas colorway as "unique" (as opposed to "limited") meaning there isn't zero chance of a restock. I took that with 10 grains of salt, but it's something...

206to813 206to813 Where'd you find that % off code? I'd love to grab the Adidas Nations pair for the low.

will this thread cover the drose 8?

im shocked they still making him a sig shoe
Can't remember if it was a 10 year or 12 year contract...either way they are ties to him for the long haul...I'm sure they will sell him until he is no longer playing.

And then its time for the retros...in on the 1.0, 1.5's and the 3's

Thw Rose 8 Sig shown in SC though makes me sad...pretty sure its different than the other two rose 8 model leaks we saw yet manages to be the worst of the 3.

Tans
supposedly only in Japan and Korea (atm?)
zz-BY4471-01.jpg

Played my first game in these and had this happen :frown:even though it doesnt really affect performance it is pretty disappointing.

I will contact Adidas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170801-015951.jpg
    Screenshot_20170801-015951.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 71
that sucks

also noticed that the ankle collar do not stay tight, it becomes loose and floppy which is disappointing, they need to keep that as tightly knit as possible without being too restrictive like Nike does for aesthetic purposes (I mean it is pretty much it's only purpose)

Back
Top Bottom