ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We wear UB's because of the comfort, obviously. Nobody here is trying to stunt in ultraboosts lol. We don't live under a rock, we know they haven't been popular in years.

Folks can keep wearing retro sneakers that haven't been updated since the 80's/90's everyday. Not sure how they do it.
It’s not like feet have become more sensitive or anything. I wore Air Max (and ran in Air Max) and Jordans in the 80s and 90s, and I wear them today.

It’s not like feet have become more sensitive or anything. I wore Air Max (and ran in Air Max) and Jordans in the 80s and 90s, and I wear them today.
For me it's more that there isn't anything new in these shoes so there's no reason for them to cost as much as they do.

jordans were definitely easier to get back then and some hit outlets.

i'm for one was happy to get OGs, creams, triple whites, greys, and everything else I've wanted over the last couple of years under retail.

Retro Js were produced in bigger quantities and a lot more retailers would carry them though. Nike/JB leaned in too heavily to limiting everything.. Just look at what happened to Dunks, both regular and SB, it's a mess because they don't produce enough of each cw and resellers eat up the majority of stock.

Have these been out long? Didn’t notice them til today.
70EEF629-C410-490E-AEF0-BCD018EF6198.png

i know they're waterproof, but are they good for the snow? like will they keep my feet warm, etc?
I use the terrex hiker boost goretex for snow all the time, they are my snow shoe, although not too warm ( unless I’m wearing some thick winter socks like uniqlo heat tech socks my feet can get cold, but they will stay dry )

Its funny how they switched up the design to make it more of a performance-based shoe and less of a lifestyle shoe, but now its just a gimmick to see how they can add more Boost to the sole every year. It looks like Adidas really just has no idea what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom