ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently kicks USA got em in stock
Yeah they dropped online and people were mentioning in here earlier that they had some in store as well.

Those who are still looking for the Talcs, I'd start calling around asking your local spots that usually carry UBs or other adidas consortium releases.

Definitely gonna be some more drops this week.

Lol people love giving nicknames that they see fit. Per my man @EarldaGoat, talcs were are Creamsicles.
roll.gif

This thread moves at warp speed.  Blacked Out NMDs
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Completely forgot about ebates for KicksUSA. Just opened a trip now just in case...
laugh.gif

Im getting scared at how willing I am to throw $180 at a store for the next pair I want...my wallet is gonna hate me and my girl is gonna shake her head when the boxes roll in.

Question about sizing-

I think I am 9 TTS but wear 9.5 in Nike FK and have 9.5 ultra boost...my big toe pokes up a bit on my pair of UB. Should I cop a 10 or will they be too long?

Last edited:
So what's special about the 3M? I got a size 13 today. I have the whites and cream, but haven't had a chance to wear any of them. So not sure how would all compare.I get the hype with whites and cream, but not sure about 3M.

So what's special about the 3M? I got a size 13 today. I have the whites and cream, but haven't had a chance to wear any of them. So not sure how would all compare.I get the hype with whites and cream, but not sure about 3M.

People like to stunt in the darkness...

Last edited:

They look good.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom