ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
General consensus on pure boost? Tried them on and loved the wider feel but don't love the looks as much as ultra boost.

General consensus on pure boost? Tried them on and loved the wider feel but don't love the looks as much as ultra boost.

Many would argue PB are comfier than NMDs.
Personally owned the 2.0 PB which IMO def more comfy than NMDs.

Have not tried the latest ones yet though.

My TTS is 9, which is my UB size.  UB 1.0 in 9 are tight but still manageable, while my 2.0 white 3M's are perfect right out of the box.  I've been wearing my white 1.0's since I got them a year or so ago, and just started wearing my 2.0s last week when I went on vacation (more comfy). 

So Pure Boost in a 9 would work?
Yes, buy the 9. If you wear a UB 1.0 in 9 the wider toe box on the UB will make it feel more like the way you describe 2.0. #teamwidefeet

Last edited:
Many would argue PB are comfier than NMDs.
Personally owned the 2.0 PB which IMO def more comfy than NMDs.

Have not tried the latest ones yet though.

Pureboosts are easily more comfy than NMDs.
NMDs are a big disappointment IMO from a boost perspective.

As long as you don't mind the burrito tongue(no problem for me) it's a very comfy shoe and I like that it widens out at the toebox. TTS for me

over night int shipping? damn, what'd you snag? I love foreign retailers, I find them way cheaper than getting stuff here in the States.
Y-3 Sport Approach Reflects. Been looking everywhere for my size, pretty dried up after the winter sales.

cmon, you know exactly what im saying..
It's @jpac1738 though. You know exactly what he's doing
laugh.gif

Jesus Christ, some of you really are slaves to brands. People really believe that Vapormax is UB influenced? Did you guys just start wearing sneakers within the past couple of years? 

I think the answer to that last question is a definite YES. Especially that dude who thought the UB was the first shoe to ever sell out in seconds on launch and restock. I mean Damn, within the last few years TB and other huaraches (2014 was crazy for them in UK), various J1, J11 and J12 colorways have all done that. Ditto various other Adidas sneakers both with and without boost. Rant done.

Interested by the PB's purely on a price point...still some PB 2.0 knocking around online for pretty low prices, may pull the trigger if I come across a darker colorway.

whoa whoa since when was paying for something over retail considered a 'steal'?

450 is def under resell market value but def not a steal lol.
I don't want to be pedantic but you know that virtually everything BOOST is marked up like crazy and hyped up, especially a limited run shoe like KITH UB

Everything is relative... given current market values, anything that undercuts that current market value significantly can be subjectively called a "steal."

In this case, $450 CAD translates to roughly $340 USD which is $190 USD below the StockX Average Deadstock Price of $530 (https://stockx.com/adidas-ultra-boost-mid-ronnie-fieg). Sure $340 USD is still $130 over retail, but given they are no longer sold and no restocks are likely, calling that price a "steal" today is actually accurate since you're saving MORE off the CURRENT market value than you're paying OVER retail.

Maybe it's not a steal to you or others on Team Retail, but them's the facts and numbers ^^^ :smile:

Last edited:

I don't want to be pedantic but you know as virtually everything BOOST is marked up like crazy and hyped up, especially a limited run shoe like KITH UB

Everything is relative... given current market values, anything that undercuts that current market value significantly can be subjectively called a "steal."

In this case, $450 CAD translates to roughly $340 USD which is $190 USD below the StockX Average Deadstock Price of $530 (https://stockx.com/adidas-ultra-boost-mid-ronnie-fieg). Sure $340 USD is still $130 over retail, but given they are no longer sold and no restocks are likely, calling that price a "steal" today is actually accurate since you're saving MORE off the CURRENT market value than you're paying OVER retail
Finding Sandlot in the $1 DVD bin is considered a 'steal' to me.

I did say 450 is a great price under resell market value but the still way above the retail value.

You are seeing it in the resell value sense, I am looking at it in the retail value sense. So yes, it is all relative.

haha ive been getting extremely lucky recently, 400 for womens wood woods 400 for reigning champs and now these
View media item 2368773collections coming along real nice. once i get these kiths i will be on the hunt for 1.0 sns and highsnobs & then i should be done... (who am i kidding)

Is a nice collection.
Hopefully not all after resell.
Your wallet would hate you much.
Good luck on your pickups.

Finding Sandlot in the $1 DVD bin is considered a 'steal' to me.

I did say 450 is a great price under resell market value but the still way above the retail value.

You are seeing it in the resell value sense, I am looking at it in the retail value sense. So yes, it is all relative.

Who selling Sandlot for $1. I'm interested, srs

...name a shoe that has sold out faster than UBs :nerd:

if im really seriously going to be forced to answer this question, just off the top of my head, air max zeros last year. those things flew, restocked and flew again. now the new colors they are making are nowhere near as succesful, but that first navy blue color certainly was. Not to mention, that was a brand new model that sold out asap, UBs took a year to start to sell out asap.

Last edited:
Just voted and wow surprised at results:
45% Caged
48% None.

Personally holding back after TB oop, gunning for Max 1 Atmos and Jordan 1 Royals. Some nice caged UB models. Just going to wait for Parleys so far.

if im really seriously going to be forced to answer this question, just off the top of my head, air max zeros last year. those things flew, restocked and flew again. now the new colors they are making are nowhere near as succesful, but that first navy blue color certainly was. Not to mention, that was a brand new model that sold out asap, UBs took a year to start to sell out asap.
Statement was def not to be taken seriously as I could care less if UBs sit or sell out compared to Nike.

Code:
damn, I'm not sure if I should choose quality or quantity .. SNS 1.0 on one side, 3 pairs of ultra boost to retail on the other side
(MC Uncaged, MC caged and OREO UB) 

Back
Top Bottom