ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You accidently logged out?
Na, I'm going on vacation, leaving town Friday morning, read the FAQ and you need to be there in person with ID and the phone you used to confirm your pair.  This is like blue balls at it's finest, lmao, won the Yeezy's but I'm really taking the L 
roll.gif

I was asking the same question earlier, lol, read the FAQ in the app, every question you want to know is answered, I won today and I'm not going to be able to get them, so I'm taking a L.

View media item 2174298
The FAQ only talks about transfering devices, im talking about if i accidentally logout, would the reservation still be there?

Last edited:
Just checked inventory and stores got a lot more than I expected.

THIS DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN YOU'LL EAT. Last time I posted there were a lot in the Bred 1 thread, I got flamed cuz salty folks automatically assumed they were gonna cop. :lol:

It's all in the delivery.... At least you learned a lesson and worded ^^ carefully. :nthat:

anyone wanna trade in LA? got a pair of tans 8.5 and turtle doves size 8 both worn. meet up on sat. size 8 or 8.5 (8 preferred)

Welp stupid confirmed app got stuck on looking for sizing crap. I quit after 30 min. Got off work late so got to hohpg like at 830 for raffle... chick working there was like, oh we stopped giving tickets out 9min ago :smh: . Hope i land a pair on adc. Dont want to spend no more than $700 if i get that last L :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom