AGS Upclose:Air Jordan III (3) – Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White

these are fire, but by the time these release all my shoes will prolly be liquidated so there'll be no reason to cop. the addiction is almost all the way kicked (i hope).

these are fire, but by the time these release all my shoes will prolly be liquidated so there'll be no reason to cop. the addiction is almost all the way kicked (i hope).

thanks for the pics..but the White/Cements, True Blues, Black/Cements will be enough.. These are a full notch or 2 down from classic 3s

thanks for the pics..but the White/Cements, True Blues, Black/Cements will be enough.. These are a full notch or 2 down from classic 3s

those look real nice
pimp.gif

If anyones wants the ones from the video on the second page, hes selling them for 180 shipped on ebay right now, along with the unreleased 2011 colorways. Hes 100% legit. my boy got 00 seaglowed SJ from him before

If anyones wants the ones from the video on the second page, hes selling them for 180 shipped on ebay right now, along with the unreleased 2011 colorways. Hes 100% legit. my boy got 00 seaglowed SJ from him before

i think these upncoming cool grey 3s are whack because of the white outsole
search for previous cool grey 3s

kudos 2 "eminem 3's" nickname

i think these upncoming cool grey 3s are whack because of the white outsole
search for previous cool grey 3s

kudos 2 "eminem 3's" nickname

Back
Top Bottom