AIR COMMAND FORCE & AIR PRESSURE - RETRO?

Originally Posted by Method Man

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id rather see these.
34dsavn.jpg
Cosign.

One of my top 10 shoes. I'd love to have a fresh pair I could actually wear, but we all know chances of a re-release are slimmer than retro Air Units.
Man the ole David Robinson sig shoe in the classic Spurs colorway. Let's ask him if he let a few go out of his closet. I never had thepressure but I used to try them on all the time at the mall. I just could never get that stupid pump thingy to work.

too high for my liking. i always liked the pressures tho, but when they dropped i was like in 3rd grade and there was no way my peeps would spend $200 for apair of shoes. they only came in mens anyway. never been a fan of the command forces.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id rather see these.
34dsavn.jpg

No doubt...

But for me, the nostalgia is with these...

Karl's pic...

Sorry for the massive pics...

But no, I don't see the Pressures, Command Force, or the 180 Force being retroed... and if it does happen, it'll probably be limited to 100 pairs andpriced at $250 or something...
ohwell.gif

KingJay718 wrote:
I'd cop if they were retroed. All it takes is your favorite rapper to wear them in a video, and the masses would wanna be down.

Truer words have never been spoken. Had that shoe in the 12th grade the 180's everybody was hating. Of course back then they didn't say hate.

The Air Command Force is the one that started it all for me. Along with the AJV, those shoes got me into this sneaker head crap.

I had a pair of those Command Forces when I was in the 5th grade.

If Nike were to retro these or the 180, I would buy as many pairs as my bank allowed just to have them.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

i wish tese will release.

i preidct 2009-2010
Lets hope.
pimp.gif

both dummies... you think if these were to release sometime in '09 or '10, we wouldn't have seen 3 threads on NT and about 20 sneaker blogs rantingand raving with preview images??? Nike can't even cough without everyone already knowing about it 9 months ago...

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Here is a better quality pic of the Neon Greens...
293131398.jpg

I sold the Wht/Red/Blue pair to a guy in Australia a few months back...

they need to retro these asap same height same shape same everything these are so fresh

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Could you really see the public rocking the Air Pressure now a day's.
With the trend the younger kids have dressing like they are in the late 80's early 90's, I could definitely see them rocking these...

of course. i mean look round you, it's all tight pants and colorful shirts like the late 80's. so why wouldn't they want to wear these.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

of course. i mean look round you, it's all tight pants and colorful shirts like the late 80's. so why wouldn't they want to wear these.

YES... if Nike is to ever take opportunity, now is the time... before Kanye wakes up one morning and decides to tweet that dressing 80's is whack andGoodwill gets a 200% donation intake rate...

I love these shoes the Robinsons remind me of my high school days....the air psi's are dope as HELL!, I forget what they retailed at back n the day but Iknew my parents weren't gonna spend that much, lol

Ive been waiting for these to retro for a decade already! Id get several pairs at least, that is if we got the neon billy hoyle colorway or the teal/silverrobinsons. Another pair id love a retro of are the force 180 highs. The og's are far too fragile to wear at all now unless its just sitting on the couchand not going anywhere in. 2010 will mark 20 years from the original realease, so were due imo!
smile.gif

if we can get this to 100+ pages well probably get a late 2010-11 release....from my understanding, nike uses this forum to see the interest level or theirproduct...so if we really can demand it, then well get it right?

Command Force retro would be the end all retro. That's what officially started me off. A retro would be x5 cop easy.

Back
Top Bottom