[TD]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

@Kid_Jay23
We'll tweet the link for the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG (White/Black-Gym Red) at 8am EDT on 5/25. $140. Limit 1.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[table][TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11:19 PM - 30 Apr 13
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
WHY!!!!
Sweet

They also changed the release calender and now it says $140 instead of $130. Maybe these will be a tad more available than the others

This is what the royals thread looked like a month out of release.

At end of may, these are gonna get camped on hard. 

Last edited:
This is what the royals thread looked like a month out of release.

At end of may, these are gonna get camped on hard. 

Did Nikestore twitter say that they would tweet a link for the royals?

All I remember is the confusion of who's getting pairs or not and the sadness of coming out empty handed :smh:

Did Nikestore twitter say that they would tweet a link for the royals?

All I remember is the confusion of who's getting pairs or not and the sadness of coming out empty handed :smh:

No they kept tweeting saying these weren't available on NDC.

at first, they said they would be, then they said no on twitter and yes on the chat, then eventually no everywhere and they got taken off the calendar.

marketing at its finest

Pulled a trigger on a pair for $200. I think prices are dropping a bit. Maybe more available then originally thought, especially if NDC gets them

Congrats, you're better than me. I'm happy if I can bat .300 with online cops.
Lol...i hardly ever buy online. Just the ones I missed in store raffles or online only releases. So it is only 3 for 3. The Royals are the only thing I have missed on and I tried through Eastbay, learned it was better NOT to refresh at any point and just let the timer run out.

I never luck out with online cops since the concords except for the widely available FRIVs which I ended up selling due to quality issues. However I struck out with the NA IIIs and had a chance to grab a second pair but I decided not to. Wish I did.

I've been able to get pretty much everything I've tried to get on NDC without too much hassle. Difference is that I wear size 14

Lol...i hardly ever buy online. Just the ones I missed in store raffles or online only releases. So it is only 3 for 3. The Royals are the only thing I have missed on and I tried through Eastbay, learned it was better NOT to refresh at any point and just let the timer run out.

I see. What 3 were those?

Dont let the success on those 3 give you any indication on how easy copping on NDC may be, for these.

I see. What 3 were those?

Dont let the success on those 3 give you any indication on how easy copping on NDC may be, for these.
WC3 88's, HGG 13s (first round), and the White Foams. I am not saying it is easy...just saying I have better luck there.

Really most who missed or ignored the royals thread and/or release are missing the point. they were just straight up tough. when people have to go that hard for a 1 overseas no less, thats sayin something. no info came out weeks before release and nike had maybe one clueless person say they might have em but they werent sure. quickly that was followed with tweets and replies that they would not be available on ndc, only the smaller size. That held up for at least a week or two till release. funny cause it was like everthing fell silent and then reality set in that these were really tough. fnl waffled thier story up till the last minute and they got basically nothing as far as the usual alotment is concerned. Royals were basically not instore except for specialized locations. remember the royals are probably the only cw not bulls that sell as much as or more than most bulls colorways. i cant see nike treating them like anymore than just a special side release hence the allstar game. they are first and foremost a manufacturer/retailer. they arent really hip on the secondary market. they dont make decisions based on what collectors think they should do. These black toes i wouldnt be surprised to see nike step to the plate and throw these online. From a retail standpoint it makes sense. the demand is there, the og retro 1 track record is great and they are a bulls colorway. the bulls 1s didnt make it on ndc but the were in stores. Though i even heard they had sizes restocked on there for some reason. nike could change it up

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the restock for Royals that was mentioned in Royals thread, with the list of all those FinishLines at all the malls?? Did any of that come into fruition? 

how do yall see these nike store tweets with this info , i dont see them on their page . 

Back
Top Bottom