Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see the value of these rising with all the fashion heads coping these due to the easy matching with their outfits, which sucks b/c I was thinking of doubling up by next weekend,

UPS finally updated my eastbay/footlocker orders 
happy.gif

These were super easy to cop, I still managed to cop days after the release day no hassle at all

It depends on location. My area isn't a big Jordan 1 fan. I'm surprised we got these 1's. No royals, no clovers, no Knicks, no black toes.....but we got these in just 12 pairs

I hope these dont skyrocket in price next month! I missed out hoping to get a pair next month when my money is right damn these look gorgeous
I have a feeling they will.... I think the only reason I was able to cop these so easily was thanks to the Toro's.

Most these will settle will be 200. These are not like royals. They are still sitting at some spots. You just have to look

Got my pair for 185 from a dude who had to ask me "What's the big deal about these? Are they limited or something like that?" It's those kind of people who don't even deserve to try and purchase, let alone actually buy/win a pair. 
View media item 498452

View media item 498449
You landed a pair for a damn good price. Who cares how much sneaker knowledge he has? The sense of entitlement dudes in this hobby have nowadays...

Not everyone is on Niketalk or a fan of the hobby the way we are. His green is just as good as yours.

Heads up. Footaction in Columbia, SC has a fsr. Don't know if they do phone orders, but if they aresitting like the mgr said, go to your nearest fa to do a stock locate and try to purchase that way. I know jordan got a 2 week waiting period for such orders....but I have had it done on several j's in the past (but it was before the hype) but it don't hurt to try
Columbiana mall?

Got my pair for 185 from a dude who had to ask me "What's the big deal about these? Are they limited or something like that?" It's those kind of people who don't even deserve to try and purchase, let alone actually buy/win a pair. 
View media item 498452

View media item 498449
You landed a pair for a damn good price. Who cares how much sneaker knowledge he has? The sense of entitlement dudes in this hobby have nowadays...

Not everyone is on Niketalk or a fan of the hobby the way we are. His green is just as good as yours.

But before those dudes just got their pair and used them, now they but with inent to sell...

I just got my pair from grail status that I ordered Saturday night today. I am happy with the quality. I only own the Og Knicks 1 this year though so its kind of hard for me to compare to other releases. I did notice that my shadows have more padding in the collar then the Knicks I have though.

I really wanted these but I'm in the process of buying a house next week. I should close by end of next week so all my money have been tied up for all the fees that comes with buying a house. I skip on a lot J's that I wanted this year but its worth it not renting anymore.

I really wanted these but I'm in the process of buying a house next week. I should close by end of next week so all my money have been tied up for all the fees that comes with buying a house. I skip on a lot J's that I wanted this year but its worth it not renting anymore.
Congrats on the house!

Im thinking by the time the Black Red 1's drop these will be harder to get maybe $200+ but I think right now $180 is a good price on these.

Im thinking by the time the Black Red 1's drop these will be harder to get maybe $200+ but I think right now $180 is a good price on these.

But i'd still call and see if any local spots have any pairs left

that's a big accomplishment! congratulations on the new house! 

Wow your lucky usually if the UPS guy delivers to my house I have to wait until anywhere between 6-8 P.M. 

I wish my ups guy would drop off stuff between 6 & 8...Try working a 9-5 and the guy won't leave stuff at your door so you have to go 45 minutes out of your way to pick it up because senders require electronic signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom