Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
and why would you watermark the picture? i guarantee nobody would steal it.

pair from end came and i must admit i kinda like them. haven't tried on yet, but im thinking i might actually rock them.
:nerd:

These are great laced up.

IMG_20180523_204040.jpg

Got my snkrs pair in the leather isn’t as consistent as I thought, like my FA pair more. So I laced em up to see Deadpool tonight. Did a leather upgrade
0DD16E84-7A06-44FF-940D-641C95E2C665.jpeg

PS- wouldn’t knock anyone for a tongue swap

Last edited:
he must have been put thru some real trauma behind that scammer. dude prolly gave zero fx and made his life a living hell for him to feel that strongly, but i can't judge him. on another note, although i haven't tried em on or laced them yet, damn i'm liking these more and more as i'm looking at them in hand.

Just got my 2 pairs in, neither pair has the quality that my numbered pair does. But still not bad, one is better than the other though

Got my snkrs pair in the leather isn’t as consistent as I thought, like my FA pair more. So I laced em up to see Deadpool tonight. Did a leather upgrade
0DD16E84-7A06-44FF-940D-641C95E2C665.jpeg

PS- wouldn’t knock anyone for a tongue swap

I’ve been waiting to see pics of a tongue swap; with a solid tongue, these might have much more promise than I expected. On feet, the split toe isn’t bad at all, but the tongue is still horrible imo.

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 your pic makes the shoes look wearable. The lace swap makes it hard to see the tongue:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Story time for everyone... I had a reservation at my local Footlocker in Ft Worth TX, size 9.5. I went to pick them up on Saturday at 1:30 pm local time and was told my pair was sold on FCFS basis. They told me they had system issues that morning and only 4 reservations came through their system. So they honored those 4 and the rest of their pairs were sold on a FCFS basis. Obviously furious, i asked the employee if he was sure he wanted me to leave without me getting a pair, and he said there is nothing he could do as they were sold out. I told him I would file a complaint and left. The next day I filed a complaint with Footlocker and they finally got back to me yesterday. The customer service manager apologized and told me the same thing the store did, they had system issues. She said she couldnt find a 9.5 and offered me a gift card to compensate me for the hassle. I told her to find me any size from 8-12, and I would work with it. A few hours later she called me back and told me she found a size 10.5 for me and the same store would call me once they receive the pair. To top it off, they are still going to send me my gift card for the bad experience i had with them. All in all, I am happy and Footlocker definitely came through to fix their mistake. Moral of the story, if you have a bad experience, use your resources and file a complaint and go through the process.

Back
Top Bottom