Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Anybody here ever put blue laces on their Union Black Toes? Wonder if that works since the stitching is blue.

F6D47EC2-1E84-4399-BAA0-0E0332A83E6F.jpeg

It finally happened in my size.. Last black toe sale on StockX is $840 and the last blue sold for $820... That was quick... Holding all my extras for at least a year...

I checked earlier. Ridiculous
I have to get black toes again. Sucks
did any of the pairs direct from union not have text on the hang tag? there was also another pair posted two pages back asking for a LC without the text also

Seller said he purchased from union but no one has confirmed. I still want another pair. I do notice a couple differences

did any of the pairs direct from union not have text on the hang tag? there was also another pair posted two pages back asking for a LC without the text also
The text is only on one side of the hang tag which is the side with the jumpman facing the right.

Last edited:
Bought close to 40 different pairs of sneakers last year .
After receiving my Union Black toes , i can safely say its the sneaker of the year 2018 for me, and it is not even close to the second place.

Dude on train was rocking some fake black toe unions today. I asked him where he got em from, he said his “plug”

Back
Top Bottom