Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

78110F42-924E-40D6-9BC9-EE7C2026FA9D.jpeg

I bought the red Union hoodie on eBay and the seller provided a receipt from Union. Not sure if they only did that with the apparels only or apparels and shoes. But receipt look similar.

Better meetup somewhere safe. Might be trying to get you for your cash.

I’ve decided to do PayPal invoice now. He originally prefers PayPal invoice so why not? If I gettem and they fake then I’ll get a refund. HT pics to come thanks NT

If a deal sounds too good to be true....

I mean why would he give an extra $50 off when the original deal was good to begin with? Seller sounds desperate or suspicious, hopefully former

If a deal sounds too good to be true....

I mean why would he give an extra $50 off when the original deal was good to begin with? Seller sounds desperate or suspicious, hopefully former

He asked for 650 for the shoes. I asked if price is firm. He says he can do 600. I said can you do 550.

He asked for 650 for the shoes. I asked if price is firm. He says he can do 600. I said can you do 550.

And that’s my point, he seems too eager to sell it when it’s a shoe he could’ve sold it for $700.

I hope he comes thru cuz that’s a hell of a deal but I would err on the side of caution

Yes the unions came with a receipt if you bought them online through unions website. My storm blues did and it looks just like the receipts from last page.

$600 is really cheap. The shoes look authentic and the shipping label looks like the one I got from dhl

It's suspicious. If they dropped on SNKRS app and he got them, then I'd entertain the idea he doesn't know about StockX. But these only dropped at the pop-up and on Union's website. If you know about Union's website, I'm pretty sure you know about StockX. Doesn't make sense to me.

It's crazy how good the bootlegs look. How can you tell? I'm not sure what people mean by the large swooshes...

And that’s my point, he seems too eager to sell it when it’s a shoe he could’ve sold it for $700.

I hope he comes thru cuz that’s a hell of a deal but I would err on the side of caution
could be bait and switch

show authentic pair, ship out fakes

who knows

Yea I’m gonna steer clear of this deal. Don’t add up.
If your going to pay with PayPal might as well give it a shot. U can return them if they are fake and if they are your not responsible for return shipping. If he’s willing to do PayPal maybe they are real? Either that or he doesn’t know about PayPal’s policies lol

If your going to pay with PayPal might as well give it a shot. U can return them if they are fake and if they are your not responsible for return shipping. If he’s willing to do PayPal maybe they are real? Either that or he doesn’t know about PayPal’s policies lol

I would also use a credit card with fraud protection as another layer of protection just in case. Even if I have a balance on PP to cover a purchase, I still use my AMEX.

Back
Top Bottom