Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

39046737-A151-498E-98B9-E5214BBBC545.jpeg

Hey NT you guys think 600 for a sz 10 DS storm
Blue 1 is a decent price? Thx

og all Lacee, box and receipt from union LA

For anyone that got Unions through their website, did the receipt look like that? At their in-person pop up, they didn't give us receipts if I recall correctly.

oasls77 oasls77 Ask them for a picture of both sides of the hang tag, and make sure the picture is labeled with their name and date so you know it's not just some random internet pic.

Fakes seem to be decent on these, so we have to have a critical eye. To me, they look a little off, the shape of the swoosh for instance. But I'd have to compare with my pair tonight.

It's a little odd that none of the shoelace bags attached. They both are supposed to be. I've seen pairs with the yellow lacebag off, both both?

I was thinking the price was really off on those, but if you take lowest offer on StockX for size 10, you net close to $670.. StockX is killin it..

For anyone that got Unions through their website, did the receipt look like that? At their in-person pop up, they didn't give us receipts if I recall correctly.

oasls77 oasls77 Ask them for a picture of both sides of the hang tag, and make sure the picture is labeled with their name and date so you know it's not just some random internet pic.

Fakes seem to be decent on these, so we have to have a critical eye. To me, they look a little off, the shape of the swoosh for instance. But I'd have to compare with my pair tonight.

It's a little odd that none of the shoelace bags attached. They both are supposed to be. I've seen pairs with the yellow lacebag off, both both?

Well this is local meetup sale so I’ll be checking it out in person. Not doing the deal if this was a bait and switch if you know what I mean. I actually talked him down to 550$ lol

I’ll ask for that pic of the ht and post it later

Well this is local meetup sale so I’ll be checking it out in person. Not doing the deal if this was a bait and switch if you know what I mean. I actually talked him down to 550$ lol

I’ll ask for that pic of the ht and post it later

What did you say to “talk him down?”

those look legit to me, could just be a seller that doesnt know of stockx, theres still a ton of those. i find deals on ebay all the time.

Back
Top Bottom