Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Not flexing, I purchased but can open a dispute, I appreciate the feedback. He's a legit seller, so I have a little confidence. Once I get in hand, I'll share pics.

I have legit blue toes, so I have something to compare.

Thanks

Last edited:
Size 8.5 and it does not go over but it does touch. These are straight from union.
E719FF4C-E0C4-4AE8-B23F-6C28D25AA694.jpeg

I am debating whether I should get the Jordan 1 union LA Black Toes or Jordan 1 Off White UNC. What’s your opinions?

Honestly I owned both and have worn both but I can honestly say the OW UNC 1 is a neck breaker.

I ended up selling my unions which I regret 100% and want them back but the Off White UNC’s just pop out at you. Plus the details on the OW UNC’s are incredible.

You can’t go wrong with either. But to me, I prefer the OW’s.

honestly, even if you were to decide between Union Storm Blues and OW UNC, I would probably still lean towards the Unions and I'm not even a big Union Storm Blue guy.

Those OW UNC are beautiful. They're so different from the Black Toe Unions that it's all down to preference. They're both great.

I lean towards the Black Toes because 1.) I think they'll still be appreciated years from now, whereas Off-White MIGHT be a fad that dies soon, and 2.) They look okay beat up, whereas the UNCs do not IMO.

But you can't go wrong with either.

Back
Top Bottom