Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

it's crazy how hard of a time I'm having trying to decide which pair to buy. Before I used to love Storm Blues way more but now Black toes growing on me. Which one is better in person to those that have them in hand? I need to be swayed a certain direction lol

Black Toe's are my all-time favorite 1's, but with this collab I have to say Storm Blue's.

i should've traded my o/w unc 1's for the storm blues when i had the chance... think i still can?
Depends on the sizing of the shoes. OW UNC in a 9 is way too high for my liking. If storm blues ever hit the same on the resell market, I would probably trade my spare pair for the UNC

Really dislike yellow laces on the Blues... too much going on. It looks decent on the Black Toe, but that’s probably cause they’re the GOAT. Hard to take away from them.

I have 2 pears of storm blues and no black toes. Yellow laces on the storm blues matches my native flag which is why I doubled up on em. Will wait for a proper black toe drop with black a tongue

I have 2 pears of storm blues and no black toes. Yellow laces on the storm blues matches my native flag which is why I doubled up on em. Will wait for a proper black toe drop with black a tongue
Your native flag is Philippines?

0227422E-E8C9-4EB1-9FF5-123B71872A07.jpeg
this is officially my bag. y’all rockin?

Last edited:
Kind of a random question but have any other Jordan's released with the same box or a similar box to the Unions. I was at an Outlet the other day and saw an employee walking to the back with that box and immediately it broke my neck haha.

Kind of a random question but have any other Jordan's released with the same box or a similar box to the Unions. I was at an Outlet the other day and saw an employee walking to the back with that box and immediately it broke my neck haha.
jeter 11 lows use a similar box, doesn't have the AJ1 aspect to it. Jordan 7 lows also have a similar style box, different graphics. believe there's another release too.

Back
Top Bottom