Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I know we’re talking about concords but it would be great if they brought back the cool grey 11s. I’m a fan of the 11 happy I was able to get the concords that just dropped

Welcome to NT. From what I understand, the black red XI is coming out next Dec. All rumor of course. Hopefully Cool greys drop in the next year or so. Im sure you know about the lows that dropped this year. They were nice. Did you get?

I know a lot of you don't care for the cool grey lows... But they are nice regardless if they aren't OG...

Never had the mids so there is no attachment the OG or retros...

20180519_115625.jpg
20180519_115539.jpg

I know a lot of you don't care for the cool grey lows... But they are nice regardless if they aren't OG...

Never had the mids so there is no attachment the OG or retros...

20180519_115625.jpg
20180519_115539.jpg

Those are nice, I just can’t get with the low top 11s with patent leather.

Lows are/were solid to me. I guess it’s each person’s preference.

Other than LeBron 3 Retro. I’m not focused on anything except the inevitable Concord restock or a another concord purchase elsewhere. Amazing.

upload_2019-1-14_17-48-23.gif

Gotta hit those insoles

Nope. The problem is inside the midsole. Took the insoles out and put them on, no difference. It’s like the airbag came loose from the foam carrier. Sent them back and Nike rejected my claim and sent them back to me. Called them and awaiting word back on a possible reconsideration. Not holding my breath. If no go, I’m throwing them in a donation bin. I’ll never wear them again.

Nope. The problem is inside the midsole. Took the insoles out and put them on, no difference. It’s like the airbag came loose from the foam carrier. Sent them back and Nike rejected my claim and sent them back to me. Called them and awaiting word back on a possible reconsideration. Not holding my breath. If no go, I’m throwing them in a donation bin. I’ll never wear them again.

Isn’t that unlocked zoom? Lol

For those who ordered from different retailers, does the font on the size tags look the same? I got 2 pairs from Nike.ca and 1 from the Jordan store here in Toronto and the one from the Jordan store is slightly thicker. Not worried that they are fake but wondering if anyone else experienced this. Thanks

For those who ordered from different retailers, does the font on the size tags look the same? I got 2 pairs from Nike.ca and 1 from the Jordan store here in Toronto and the one from the Jordan store is slightly thicker. Not worried that they are fake but wondering if anyone else experienced this. Thanks

Yea a lot of us have. I compared the 2 to the box label on the shadow X

7F041CDE-02B9-4B12-A080-02C8C4EC0F54.jpeg

First pair of concords and I’m almost sure they are fake. Probably terrible fakes just need confirmation.
No msrp tag and it’s crooked
8F443282-DDD5-45C0-8345-65E527AEA98C.jpeg

Fingers look funky
CFD69C0F-17F6-4235-AC12-6582034DB630.jpeg
It looks to be a hole in the pod
E716AB57-8CA9-481A-8B44-0328F6BE96AE.jpeg

It’s an crosshatching that goes all the way around the top of the Pl. the camera doesn’t pic up the detail but just follow the detail along the border.
1C64365E-CE96-4B25-8107-D598423E1EC5.jpeg
4C044A7D-E082-4F42-8E7F-3EF96AD2AA0B.jpeg
The other shoe just had a line along the border. Look just under the pl stitching in the light reflection. That line goes all the way around.
53884117-6CDF-4244-8521-FD49A4A9C625.jpeg

This how they came laced
4C8CA2C2-5FF1-4572-BD60-0866279D08BD.jpeg

Don't know what ever came of your shoes but just took a look @ my fta pair & noticed my left pair has that line across the top of the pl aswell. Not as pronounced, super super faint, almost not noticable. Only super up close & under the right light angle can you barely make it out. No hash marks tho. Right pair has no line.

Thay being said, I think your pair has a good chance of being legit, possibly just a really horribly qc pair. With the pod holes being a non issue & the jumpman finger being somewhat common based on other ppls pics & the stitch line on my pair, might be just a slip up on the qc line. Don't take my word for it tho. Just sayin.

Look for other factors other than the look. How does the pl feel? Is it solid or soft? How does the tounge feel? Solid or flimsy? Hope some of this helps.

The other day I decided to wear these to work and damn that midsole is stiff! They broke in a little by the end of the day,but I can tell I'm gonna have to wear these a good amount of times to obtain more comfort.

Last edited:
Don't know what ever came of your shoes but just took a look @ my fta pair & noticed my left pair has that line across the top of the pl aswell. Not as pronounced, super super faint, almost not noticable. Only super up close & under the right light angle can you barely make it out. No hash marks tho. Right pair has no line.

Thay being said, I think your pair has a good chance of being legit, possibly just a really horribly qc pair. With the pod holes being a non issue & the jumpman finger being somewhat common based on other ppls pics & the stitch line on my pair, might be just a slip up on the qc line. Don't take my word for it tho. Just sayin.

Look for other factors other than the look. How does the pl feel? Is it solid or soft? How does the tounge feel? Solid or flimsy? Hope some of this helps.
Really appreciate your response.

Only real issues are the lines in the patent leather, everything else is like it should be based on all my extensive research comparisons.

I too am leaning towards them Slipping past quality control but still being authentic.

Back
Top Bottom