Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I didnt sleep on anything i was wide awake before 8am, i simply didnt want them its still a few of us, who dont share the opinion as the
"crowd". For me personally it wouldve been a waste of $$, they wouldnt make out of the box.. Now the concords, i can wear those anytime anywhere... Now the sport blue 6s, thats more my style nice simple clean OG CW...

I'm w/you brah! I skipped Carmine's and doubled up w/the best release of the year so far!

Bruh, I'd give you $200 all damn day, believe that. Figure tax, and if you paid for shipping too, that's not much of a profit so it's a no brainer for me. Folks have no idea cause when they go back home and people still asking $250-$260 on CL and $300+ on eBay! they gonna wish they took your deal.
Trust me, I told every person that said $200 was to high that they won't ever find a better deal on a DS pair with a receipt. The one dude who took the deal was shocked that I was only asking for $200.

Going rate seems to be $250+....

Off'd my $100 pair for $260 at SC after kid and dad begged for me to come down from $270....
roll.gif

I've been watching these on eBay because I was wanting a second pair to put on ice because we won't see they for another 5 - 10 yrs. It seems every size 9.5 on eBay has a defect like bad patent cuts, horrible clear sole toebox, creasing, unaligned rear patent stitching, etc..

I've been watching these on eBay because I was wanting a second pair to put on ice because we won't see they for another 5 - 10 yrs. It seems every size 9.5 on eBay has a defect like bad patent cuts, horrible clear sole toebox, creasing, unaligned rear patent stitching, etc..
its funny cause i wanna get rid of my second pair because i know ill never get around to wearing it. if these were 13's it would be different but i just dont wear 11s that often

Anybody else have this going on w/their Concord XI lows? It's right where the outside of my right shoe flexes. Seems to be some minor, right now, seperation.
Mine's are like that but on the inside. Yours seem to bulget out more. It's factory defect :frown:

I wore my pair I got from FTL, the tongue tag wasn't lined up with the 3rd lace loop. It was a spot of dirt on the laces, but I really don't care. I never thought I would see the day when someone does a vid, on legit shoes that come from the same factory... Humans are making these so of course the wont be perfect all the time

That was the point of the video, there are differences, but they come from the same place, and its not a big deal.

Dude tried to come hard with his quote that made no sense and finished us off the the "Space Jam lows on the 14th."

Space jam lows???? Really!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom