Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

You know that part where the PL stitching meet? My left pair is thick af!

Well I guess there is no perfect pair

giphy.gif

I played myself on this release[emoji]128534[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ups just dropped off my wife's finish line pair. Her back up in case the finish line got canceled from Nike will be here tomorrow. MY snkrs pair has shipped but not showing a date. Hopefully it comes tomorrow with the other Nike pair.

Still no cancellation email from Eastbay yet. I'm guessing they'll send it tomorrow. Unless I can catch another restock down the road, I'm gonna hafta pay resell for these. Smh

Ups driver messed up. I live in west palm beach and the driver delivered my package to loxahatchee signed by another person. Smh

WTF??? man they dont know how to read.. my flu game 12s were delivered to ANOTHER HOUSE BY UPS... 1009 instead of 1109...smh

WTF??? man they dont know how to read.. my flu game 12s were delivered to ANOTHER HOUSE BY UPS... 1009 instead of 1109...smh
that's some cold ****
roll.gif

I'm Just gonna keep the sz 12's after all. Too much of a hassle to try and size swap. Gonna have to penguin walk them joints

Some spots are still getting them in bro just keep checking. Most def should not pay over retail for these. a Spot called private in long beach just got theirs in today.

Some spots are still getting them in bro just keep checking. Most def should not pay over retail for these. a Spot called private in long beach just got theirs in today.

Judging from their IG, they're done at both locations.

Last edited:
that's some cold **** :rofl:

I'm Just gonna keep the sz 12's after all. Too much of a hassle to try and size swap. Gonna have to penguin walk them joints

Are they going to be too big? If so, just pickup some Sneaker Shields. It'll curb nasty creases in the toe box, and won't be too uncomfortable if you went a size up.

Last edited:

True, that's why I'm not worried about this release like that. @vampire xtc  already said the quantity is higher than the 2015 11s so I expect a couple of restocks.  Also does that place ship out of state?

Back
Top Bottom