Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

cause LABs are a hybrid it doesn't have a patent audience to guarantee a sellout. Jordanheads who are 11 fans won't flock to this and while 4 fans will be drawn to it for the silhouette the price point will give them a moment of pause .... Which means they should be available. Unlike the latest Retro craze you won't have to worry about a preorder.

They should be, I know the black ones were a relatively easy cop.
That $250 price point usually is, as it was for the lasers and the black patent ones. This red october colorway though..only time will tell. 

Red colorway is dope but this red seems to be missing something, that and the 250 price. Prob will sellout months down the road, and eventually be a sought after retro.

Color is Red. Of course they will sell out! Remember. Labs are limited and normally produced only at 10k. Just because other labs have been easy to obtain, I think these will be harder. Black 11lab4's were sold out online. A few scattered in some stores don't count to me. Could have been returns from failed resellers. I am not risking it. Got my $250 ready!

Anyone been rocking the black ones often? Would like to see how they're holding up.

Anyone been rocking the black ones often? Would like to see how they're holding up.

I have the black in my rotation currently...will upload some pics when I get in tonight. Besides these I also have been rocking CHIs, 4LAB1s, a pair of AJ1mids as a part of the spring/summer rotation. There's some slight creasing (I don't do shields) but they are holding up over all. I sized up a half a size because the fit was initially snug and I wasn't sure how much give the patent leather would have, but they've broken in nicely and given hindsight I would have just went with my usual 4 size.

Last edited:

Same here. Wore several times for at least 8 hours each time. Creasing is minimal and not that bad actually.

Last edited:
Got my raffle tickets for these just now. 

I dont care what yall say.

Im not sleeping. Best Jordan release of the year by far.

Only two spots getting them at RF. Not sure with @NikeNYC will say about the RF store yet so well see.

also scooped tickets for the foams bc my buzzin really wants them. Hopefully it will be a good weekend.

Especially after teh yeezy fiasco smh

Got my raffle tickets for these just now. 

I dont care what yall say.

Im not sleeping. Best Jordan release of the year by far.

Only two spots getting them at RF. Not sure with @NikeNYC will say about the RF store yet so well see.

also scooped tickets for the foams bc my buzzin really wants them. Hopefully it will be a good weekend.

Especially after teh yeezy fiasco smh

I scooped the black at NYNT (FCFS) and if I remember correctly RF did FCFS and 21Mercer had a FSR as well. There was easily 150 pairs at NYNT which was also the RD for rubber city and Barcelona Days 7.

I just got 3 raffle tickets, the mall had heat in limited sizes sitting around, like the Sharpie foams, Gone Fishing foams. Tons of Jordan 6 low white infrareds were just sitting around at every store. Some stores weren't even doing raffles for the 11lab4's, only for the Suede foams that drop the same day, they look fire unfortunately I'm not into foams like that. The stores made it seem like more people wanted those, Jimmy Jazz didn't even have raffles for the labs only foams, same with DTLR in my area. Hopefully these labs aren't a hard cop man. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom