AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

It's this kind of talk that leads to the FRENZY.

Who cares? Let it play out how it gon' play out.

Everyone who wants them will go hard to get them and that will be that.

All you Miss Cleo types are just OD right now.

And no, I'm not mad. My mom and pop got their today and I'm scooping tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

could you divulge where you got them for $190...im willing to pay $200 to get them now.

the store was charging $220.00 plus tax 
been shopping there for a long so thats how i got em $190.00

BTW the store is sold out 

Why do people come in this topic just to post, these will sell out?

It's the same thing on every page. It used to be that people would continuously post what day do these drop or how do these fit.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

could you divulge where you got them for $190...im willing to pay $200 to get them now.

Exact same with my store. Was $220 flat but I've been going there forever I so I got them for $190 flat and not even mad

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

My girls always talkin bout how we dont see each other no more, so imma wake her up at the but crack of dawn and get her to stand online with me. Spend some good quality time together
roll.gif
laugh.gif
But at least go all the way by scooping up the Deluxe Breakfast Platter at Micky D's so ya'll can have a romantic breakfast in line.

with out question! She deserves only the best!!
laugh.gif
 Thats not really the best though 
laugh.gif

I wish I could have saved $160 or more to get these on RD. But unless God can work a miracle, I would have to wait untill the first week of May to get these, hopefully!!!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Exact same with my store. Was $220 flat but I've been going there forever I so I got them for $190 flat and not even mad

i think you and me shopped at the same store 

I was excited when I first heard about these coming out again, but I just cant get down with that shape 
ohwell.gif
gonna have to pass 

I picked up my pair from my local spot.  It's not as "puffy" as my OG, but the quality is still very good.  Solid sneaker...
happy.gif

6926228784_54cd7b4a39.jpg

7072306477_8ddc8d00b0.jpg

Just pre-ordered them today from mom n pop. The quality is terrible on these. every pair I looked at in the store had stitching problems or had little stains and marks. The two 3 on the tongue had really bad stitching. I had doubts about whether I should cop or not until I got some unexpected money from an item I'm selling on craigslist. So it paid for itself. I copped a second pair just to flip because with this quality, Jordan should be paying us to buy his %*+%. I collect for nostalgia value because I was never able to afford the more expensive kicks and m not willing to pay over the top prices for og's or first run retros so this is it. I swear its the same factories that make the fakes that are making the official ones. It could just be that my spot got a bad batch cuz they are a super legit Nike account. From now on I'm only getting the holiday or special edition JB releases. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yes the white and reds sat and they are a lot less popular then these. And these did not retro 3x's this will be the second time that they retro.
First released in 97 retroed in 2004 and then 2012 so these have not been as overdone as other retros and have been on people's radar for a min now. 

Will sell out in 2-3 days guaranteed no way they sit.

2 to 3 days??? I wish!
roll.gif

INSTANT SELL OUT! plus they limited
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Im not even going to acknowledge that BS
Technically you did acknowledge it tho.
wink.gif

I got my pair earlier on the day for retail.... the shoe is great.... way better in person.....
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom