AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
French - thanks for the pics. Let's focus on the shoes.
Instagram of my wear yesterday.
2cxtjc4.jpg

Seen em in person and they're tank heavy don't know if they will hold up or not but two pairs should keep me satisfied for a minute. First pair of Jordans this year I will cherish. Been on the brons lately but it's nice to see

These are looking really good. I didn't expect them to be quite as "puffy" as the originals or to have that extra padding on the tongue. As long as these are built like tanks and the leather isn't stiff I'll be content. The red jumpman sets these shoes off better than the black IMO. Matches the tongue. Next week is going to be one long work week.
laugh.gif

Dont let these pics fool you, these shoes look worse in person. They might as well be a one piece upper considering no puff ridges. Any one who owns the 09 white/reds are holding an equal quality shoe. Not poor but not good....But sure as h**l not worth $160. OH  and btw my mom in pop store in Sketchtown, OH got about 4 pairs each size so no not  very limited haha....

7075373681_5a6fac4686.jpg

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Dont let these pics fool you, these shoes look worse in person. They might as well be a one piece upper considering no puff ridges. Any one who owns the 09 white/reds are holding an equal quality shoe. Not poor but not good....But sure as h**l not worth $160. OH  and btw my mom in pop store in Sketchtown, OH got about 4 pairs each size so no not  very limited haha....

After seeing this pic I'm going to pass on this release! No puffy ridges=no cop

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

And it's nice how racist you are on your blog too...

ASIAKNOWSRACIST 

Black people are gonna go nuts
[h2]
Ts mornings roses… That’s why u shouldn’t date black women. Smh!
[/h2]

Telling customers to "hurry up and buy !"
I felt a little offended by your response Midnight Hype. I guess your ignorance is just as blissful.  Not all asians are racists like ASIAKNOWS. Can't we just talk about kicks???

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

After seeing this pic I'm going to pass on this release! No puffy ridges=no cop

I was expecting better, yea I know foolish of me but these look dull. Maybe if they were $120 or so I would cop but $160 is steep. Boxes and paper are nice though

i was planning on getting these at first but now i'm not that interested, maybe i'll look for an og pair.

everyone needs to chill with the racism whether its direct or indirect and get back to the kicks.. let the ignorant be ignorant. The will go no where in life.

Interesting that some pairs are flat as can be and in other photos the leather has the nice full curvature and pop to it. Guess that just speaks to the quality control. I learned my lesson from the white/red XIV release: buy in person rather than online not just to avoid being shut out, but to inspect your shoes so you don't get stuck with an awful pair.

Funny that everyone is complaining about puffy edges and leather not being thick on these.. I said that when the first couple of pictures came on here and people called me "picky" and said I was "looking for things to complain about". 
eyes.gif

Some of the pics the shoes look good, and some they don't. I think I'm still gonna copp and decide if I'm gonna keep em or not. Most likely will end up keeping a pair and maybe wait till I come across an 04 retro down the road

It's a shame there's inconsistency. Some pairs look good and some don't. 
At the end of the day, the non-puffy look won't stop me from buying, and I am very picky about retros.  The fact for me is, these still look good. 

Saw these on ebay... 

Originally Posted by Ndnvdub

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Vuey

Mate, is there anywhere onlinE I can buy forcefields ? As I've worked mine taxi xII lows about 4-5 times lightly and try creased so badly !

I don't think they sell them online, unless you try ebay.   Before you do, I highly recommend you take a look at these first though http://www.sneakershields.com/ 
IMO, they work 10000x than forcefields, but every foot is different as far as comfort.  Some say they are uncomfortable but for me, it depends on the shoe style.   

The good thing about these is that you only have to buy 1, and you can take them in and out of any shoe at any time.  

On Forcefields, the sticky adhesive wears out eventually. 
You can buy the forcefields on finishline.com but i have to agree the sneaker shields are better

Thanks guys, I think I'll try sneaker shields instead of Force Fields

Originally Posted by cliffysam

These are sweet cant wait! Do you guys think these will be hard to snag?
I think the usual online attempt will still be difficult like NDC/Eastbay.  If you get up early and hit up your local spot, I would think you should be able to at least come out with a pair.  This all depends though where you live and how stock is in your area.  Over here in the bay area where I'm at, there's a lot of folks who copp j's, but if you get up and wait early enough, usually come out with your pair.  A lot more places here doing wristbands though these days.

Im a size 14 so Im hoping I get lucky online. Im from the Monterey Bay so we are pretty dry when it comes to releases on this side of the hill. Thanks for the legit answer though appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom