AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by acoppola331

I got the same thing...paypal got cancelled but when i try to check my order status it says processing....never got an email from fnl though just paypal saying i sent payment... anyone know if im good

if its cancelled thru paypal its most likely cancelled. finishline is horrible when it comes to updating order status. ive got orders from 2007 that r still processing according to my acct. no joke....my aqua 8s still say processing when in fact theyre on my floor with paint chipping off like a bastard
tongue.gif

snipes order came out to 134 euros so like 178 dollars is that correct?

its like 182 and some change

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's funny that people are concerned about wearing heat to a release.  
I'm like half asleep usually when I get up to line up, so I might throw on some Kobe's or Hyperdunks because those are the easiest to slip on. 

Once again, this is the generation gap manifesting itself.

I was forced to go down half a size. I have plenty of room in the toe but the heel is too tight. Staying at my usual size (9.5) is what I wanted to do regardless and will think that the heel won't be as tight.

also, whats everyones past experience like with snipes? I know they take forever but is there like a vat tax or something? i dont wanna pay more than this 180

LMAO..... Ya'll Dudes Still In Here Taking Up Pages Arguing About This "To Wear Or Not To Wear" Debate?

IMO The Flint XII's I Wore Aren't Even That Dope
laugh.gif

Richmond's an easy market to get shoes, though the process is a headache, as everyone is following suit with security measures, still an easy cop. As far as the shoe itself, I'm pleased, never had these coming up and it was one of my favorites...

went out of town for the night and missed my pair that i had on reserve. the "homie" couldnt even hold it down and scoop them for me cuz he was hurt that he couldnt get a pair. this is the same guy tht i hooked up over 15 times)easily on some shoes for retail too. damn shame how people act. o well, one less %#@$+ i got to look out for..

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

LMAO..... Ya'll Dudes Still In Here Talking Up Pages Arguing About This "To Wear Or Not To Wear" Debate?

IMO The Flint XII's I Wore Aren't Even That Dope
laugh.gif

i agree. never did like that colorway.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's funny that people are concerned about wearing heat to a release.  
I'm like half asleep usually when I get up to line up, so I might throw on some Kobe's or Hyperdunks because those are the easiest to slip on. 

Once again, this is the generation gap manifesting itself.

Man I'm 30+, over 150 pair of shoes in and Ive always worn Js to a release since the 90s unless it's inclement weather. Now I don't really lineup or camp out so I can understand those that don't. And I don't own any vans or anything. All of my shoes are either Jordan's, lebrons, huraches or something like that.

yea im at that point mine says 182 now except its telling me "cannot pay with this card"

that's what it told me to.. i filled everything out i was supposed to even double checked all my info   got to the very end hit submit order and it said there was a problem with my card so i go back to do it all over again and the size i wanted was gone

I got two emails from Finishline so I think I'm good. Still waiting on shipping confirmation, but I guess I'll get that on Monday. I ordered two 11.5 pairs, one for me one for my brother.
BUT, I think I'll have to find a size swap in 11 from the looks of this thread...If they fit like the Bordeaux's did, then definitely, some said the WC Cement 4's ran big, but mine fit TTS, so we'll see.

I ordered 2 pair of sz 10 from FNL and actually went to the store to pick up a pair since everyone had me concerned about FNL online sales. So I basically got 3 10s. I will be looking to trade one of them for a 9.5. Else I will give it to my pops. Pay him back for the good he did for me when I was a kid wanting Js. He bought me the OGs for 6th grade graduation. Its my chance to pay him back with a pair.

Originally Posted by mister704

I ordered 2 pair of sz 10 from FNL and actually went to the store to pick up a pair since everyone had me concerned about FNL online sales. So I basically got 3 10s. I will be looking to trade one of them for a 9.5. Else I will give it to my pops. Pay him back for the good he did for me when I was a kid wanting Js. He bought me the OGs for 6th grade graduation. Its my chance to pay him back with a pair.
Give him a pair, it'll make both of y'all happy and just try to trade one of your size 10's for a 9.5
pimp.gif

I would help you but my pair are already going to my coworker sz 12 and 10.5 so he can trade the 12 for another sz 10.5 and a sz 10 for another co worker. Be glad to help if they still have stock and i would go and buy your size but again due to reselling it is sold out.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by mister704

Give him a pair, it'll make both of y'all happy and just try to trade one of your size 10's for a 9.5
pimp.gif
Yep thats what I am thinking.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

It's amazing what you find on eBay. I hope some of the proceeds of this sale are going to Future DHughes: http://www.ebay.com/itm/A...%%**&hash=item3375099d1f
I'M FLATTERED!!!
laugh.gif

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH,  ARE YOU +@!+%%# KIDDING ME?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

HE'S USING MY PICTURES?!!

tumblr_lzg85vUA2j1rn95k2o1_500.gif

$5,000 though?!

How do I report him? http://www.ebay.com/itm/A...3375099d1f#ht_500wt_1219

Try this: http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eB...ontactCsResultsPage=true

Maybe you'll get somewhere.  Just for a good laugh while looking for J's in my size I wanted to see what outrageous stuff was out there.  Funny what you can find on the bay!

As for the whole "what to wear to releases debate," here's a concept, rock whatever suits you.  Never understood why men are concerned and bothered with what other men are doing. 

Like BigPoint I just toss on something comfortable (usually my Free's) because unfortunately people are ignorant as hell and I want something to be able to move in.  You never know when something is gonna pop off and sometimes hands have to be thrown.

SO SOUR RIGHT NOW..JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CHASE BANK THEY PERSONALLY BLOCKED MY JIMMY JAZZ ORDER FROM LAST NIGHT THAT WOULDVE WENT THROUGH..... THEY SAW 3 FINISHLINE PENDING CHARGES AND DECIDED THEMSELVES TO BLOCK MY ACCOUNT... WOWWWWWWWWW

there it goes.. first order ever put through to snipes or any euro site for that matter. i feel alittle skeptical i have a feeling its gonna be a long #+%* wait till i get these 12s. it also says i ordered 2 things for a total of 135 euros.. maybe ill get a free pair lmao
EDIT: the second item was my 1 dollar buyer protection i got just incase 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom