Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I finally got through after giving up 30min who on the 420 enhance your calm error (order confirmation page) and refreshing it now. No tax for me so it was just $190 + $27 shipping, which I can swing

Welp I carted an 8 somehow on SP... might as well pay the $27 shipping cuz at this point it’s better than resell and I don’t pay tax smh

can’t check out tho:lol: it’s always something

On release day SP shipping was like $16.. why is it $27 today? Even better question is why do they keep jacking the shipping price up? Sad

EBCB6CBE-65B7-450B-B17A-02B605B464FB.jpeg
It’s promotional wym, says it right there lol

Hope not I contacted them they said something about the manufacturer actually shipping it instead of them so give it another 72 hours
I hope that’s the case, after reading their shipping section, they use USPS... And a certain person in DC put a puppet in charge of the P.O... So the service is worse than before.. The owner of HatClub had to take shipments to the P.O. himself because the mail person didn’t show up.... Ppl in other threads are experiencing delays. With shoes coming in by the P.O..... If Nike is shipping them, hopefully we’ll get UPS or FedEx action..

Besides what’s the odds of all our orders being cancelled ? Seeing that we’re in different parts of the country and ordered at different times.. but stranger things have happened

I BS you not, checked this thread, went to my wifes laptop because im banned on all my devices, clicked 9.5 add to cart, took me straight to the payment screen, enter info, select paypal place order, go to paypal, back to shoe palace then 520 enhance your calm... However, I did get charged so I'll take that as a win, and I'm back in again!! Yes they clowning, but no tax in MN, the shipping is straight stupid but whatever. Thanks NT

I BS you not, checked this thread, went to my wifes laptop because im banned on all my devices, clicked 9.5 add to cart, took me straight to the payment screen, enter info, select paypal place order, go to paypal, back to shoe palace then 520 enhance your calm... However, I did get charged so I'll take that as a win, and I'm back in again!! Yes they clowning, but no tax in MN, the shipping is straight stupid but whatever. Thanks NT
I can’t make it past whatever comes after submitting the PayPal

I didnt either but it charged me. and in my ignorance I opened another tab went to shoepalace again, tried to add a size 9 to cart and it took me right to the payment screen like wtheck! is that the new manual loop?

That site is horrible. Aside from inflating the shipping price it’s hell on earth playing their game to check out but these releases are so bad, what other options are you left with?

Back
Top Bottom