Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I don't get it, been ATC-ING this things for about an hour. I could not possibly click faster. They keep deselecting the size and jumping the ATC button to mess with me, but I have been persistent. And need to clear browser data every few minutes. Don't understand how anybody is getting through...

A dog owner that is willing to give a dog away for a pair of ****ing shoes is a ****ty owner...not sorry...unless it's a litter and he is giving people puppies, which I SINCERELY hope (and have my suspicions...hopefully...) is the case here.

It’s just an animal.

I don't get it, been ATC-ING this things for about an hour. I could not possibly click faster. They keep deselecting the size and jumping the ATC button to mess with me, but I have been persistent. And need to clear browser data every few minutes. Don't understand how anybody is getting through...
Been doing the same thing since yesterday, doesnt work at all, havent had 1 in cart. Gonna give up this is insane

My homie didnt get shipping confirmation till 12am last night and he ordered saturday, u should just he happy u got a pair, ive clicked add to cart since yesterday
I'm not understanding your point...? I also ordered Saturday morning, and still don't have shipment confirmation...

Trash site and you going manual against hundreds of thousands/million bot tasks. Chances are slim.

Champs what do you mean you're still trying to track down my order?! Did it get lost? Did it Run away? I ordered this Saturday and people are getting shipments in 1 day off restocks.. Including Me from Footlocker... This is why I started doubling up in case these sites play these dumb games.. Can't depend on em

That’s my point lol. Just an animal and just a shoe, trade one for the other if it’s more valuable to YOU.

I want these shoes, feel I’ll get them for retail. If I can’t, they’re just shoes lol

That's not your point. A dog is worth a hell of lot more than some sneakers. Biased opinion from someone who lost his dog and best friend last year.

**** shoes; the dog wins.

FTL trolling again. It worked for me on Saturday with the ATC. But nothing yesterday and today.

Back
Top Bottom