Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Until then please stop spreading all the negativity for those who really like and want to buy. Too much going on in the world right now for all the negativity.

im still going for a pair and will be happy with them. Sometimes this is an escape for people..just like talking sports or whatever it is you’re passionate about. People give their opinions

Weak argument to compare a shoe thread to real life issues

Exactly log out.

Booker as much as you don’t care about our opinion,

Nobody cares about yours...
I’m pretty sure a lot more people in here don’t care about your negativity, so you’re influence is zero. They’re Still going to go out or get online and buy. Probably yourself also.

Last edited:
I just got a chance to take a look at my friends pair from SNKRS. I like them but will only go after one pair. The different shade of colors doesn't bother me but the shape does.

Simple solution for those who have problems. Don’t buy. Complain to Nike HC with your feedback and hopefully they’ll hear your voice. Until then please stop spreading all the negativity for those who really like and want to buy. Too much going on in the world right now for all the negativity.
**** that

It’s too bad that people are only buying to pay homage to an og colorway that’s been overdue but not really satisfied with the overall quality or shape with the continued inflating prices. JB strikes again

These are fine. To me it’s the definition of insanity if you for whatever reason really don’t like these yet still come in this thread JUST to keep telling us that and yet turn around and still copp on Saturday. I’d say folks should just stick to their convictions and don’t copp if they’re so “let down”. That’s the only logical solution to your apparent grievances. You’re wasting your thoughts, your breath, your energy and your time if you do all this complaining and whining about the so called “bad shape” and STILL copp. Crazy. Let us be and go copp a OG pair if you can find wearable one and call it a day. But let folks live. We get it.

I’ve voiced warranted complaints on other shoes in other threads. So I get it. But when it bothers me THAT much I just pass or better yet I don’t even talk about or hang in the thread of said shoe that I don’t like so as not to ruin it for others who do like the shoe. I make sure my complaints are warranted tho. The “shape” complaints? smh. So annoying. Not nearly as bad as some of y’all are making it out to be. Especially with the understanding that the shoes come out of the box basically chocked to death. Pick a better shoe to complain about is what I say. The OG, ‘05, 2010 and 2020 ALL look essentially the same. The 13 in general has just not been one of those shoes that has devianted drastically from how they looked originally, unlike a shoe like the AJ3 which until recently looked like an entirely different shoe compared to the original. I don’t care what kind of MJO23DAN esque minute differences in materials/build you want to point out and find, the overall core design remains consistent and they all look basically the same especially on foot (‘17 BREDS being the ONLY exception, those really were bad). So yeah at this point, I’m on team LOG OFF if you don’t like it lol. IDC. It’s getting to be completely redundant. DON’T BUY.

Last edited:
It says I won the hibbetts raffle but I can’t confirm on the app
It keeps giving me an error...

Damn this is bogus
First time winning hibbetts raffle
For some reason when i try to confirm my win it takes to me checkout and gives me an error
Damn you hibbetts!

Just won on Hibbets for me and my girl

Screenshot_20200528-122347_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom