AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if some version of the Quai's eventually drop state side, probably minus the logos and the 3m panels.... Wouldn't matter to me I would still double up

Why was homie calling the blk/navy low Carolina lows? North Carolina did not come out with black jerseys til 2012.
But I think ppl did not get the playoff lows bc they still have the playoffs mid on ice. those navy low need to drop.

Yeah.  I passed on the 3M just because I didn't like them in general.  I do really like this release tho even with the painted midsole.  The gold jumpman is a very nice touch.
Well, to be fair, the "midsole" (maybe I'm mislabeling) isn't entirely painted. There is a decent amount of suede on these:

Last edited:
Any word on these?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
That's a Fugazi Pair!

Red Soles is not on the Quai's they are Gum Bottom!

so there's Fake out already too!

Damn damn damn!

That's a Fugazi Pair!

Damn damn damn!
i don't think it's fake , those are early release photos of the quai , i think it's an erlier model 

they just made some changes on the retail shoes i think

Why was homie calling the blk/navy low Carolina lows? North Carolina did not come out with black jerseys til 2012.
But I think ppl did not get the playoff lows bc they still have the playoffs mid on ice. those navy low need to drop.

I was wondering that also. I know about the jumpman, but they have actual Carolina mids(PE's) and lows(womens).

My credit card , bank and paypal accounts looks like a mess thanks to FNL. Supposedly I got through more times than I wanted. Multiple tracking emails :smh:

FNL strikes again

Official color way for the 1998 OG lows are "Navy/Metallic Silver–Black–Carolina Blue", which is why a lot of people call them "Carolina Lows".

I miss the days of simple nicknames and not ridiculous mashup names...

Last edited:
Do we know if the OG low cws will be dropping? Only lows I want although the black/red lows that just dropped are nice

That's a Fugazi Pair!

Damn damn damn!

Pretty sure they're legit. Uk only. Just haven't heard anything about em. And the tournament is almost over.

So They sending you more then 1 pair? or Nah

How did you buy the Quai's?

I like them cuz the Tabby/Gum Color Sole, It looks fresh!
From A friend in Germany. He was A foreign exchange student back in high school in '98 that I played BBall with. He is 6' 7, I used too hook him up with oops back in the day.

Now he hooking me up with oops....

Official color way for the 1998 OG lows are "Navy/Metallic Silver–Black–Carolina Blue", which is why a lot of people call them "Carolina Lows".

I miss the days of simple nicknames and not ridiculous mashup names...
we aint have no nicknames.

Black and blue jordans

Black and red Jordans

Patent leather jordans.
Agree 100%. Cousin and I used to be like, "hey you see those black/white Air Jordan's MJ wore at the game last night?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom