AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. The midsole has been the same location since before bred was a term.
I get that  - I mislabeled the example i posted. Rather than displaying my lack of knowledge about what a "midsole" is, I should have just stuck to the original point, which was that if you crave suede, these lows do have a decent amount of suede on the "upper" even though they lack suede on the midsole.

But BTW, if the suede part is the upper, what is the dimpled-leather part called?

Last edited:

From A friend in Germany. He was A foreign exchange student back in high school in '98 that I played BBall with. He is 6' 7, I used too hook him up with oops back in the day.

Now he hooking me up with oops....
I see what you did right there!

That's a Stand up Guy right there....

How many people are going to hoop in these? I been on this thing where I rock J's casually and play ball in Kobes.

never saw these in person till i picked em up yesterday. they look really weird on foot. this is my 1st pair of 13 lows ever as back in the day when i was still on my "all OG err thing" tip i felt releases like these were blasphemous. i have since come around to accept offering that arent og. these are still weird to me tho. not sure what ill do with them.

Still on the fence with these. Will probably see how I do next weekend and then decide if I want to keep them. Pocket book can't afford to have these, WTKD, and the XIs for the lady. 

Wonder what the quaility will be like on these...
Suede is nice, does not feel like felt material used on the recent OG AM90 release; Upper with the tumbled look is a nice thick leather cut; toe box feels stiff like a synthetic material, probably done in order to appease all those who whine about creasing; Would have probably been better if they used plastic/metal gold lace tips instead of just using gold colored tape.

Suede is nice, does not feel like felt material used on the recent OG AM90 release; Upper with the tumbled look is a nice thick leather cut; toe box feels stiff like a synthetic material, probably done in order to appease all those who whine about creasing; Would have probably been better if they used plastic/metal gold lace tips instead of just using gold colored tape.
Amen, I concur with your assessment. Personally, I prefer a leather toe box tip and don't mind the creasing (my OG chutneys and navies are creased all to hell but so what), but many people do so this synthetic toe box makes sense.

Overall, good quality.

Last edited:
Missed my size in store for fcfs. Checked footlocker.ca today and found out that it's in stock, I was surprise haha. So if you live in Canada you can still get the shoes online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom