Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Man, considering going down to the HOH in Miami if they get them, but that's a night off of work to check for campers, 50 bucks for gas, plus the cost of the kicks....looking at at least a $350-4 swing. Decisions decisions.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

unless i hear from jordan brand themselves, i'm not believing people about the number of pairs made.
You don't have to. There is very reliable info in here some of which has been confirmed. Just because YOU don't hear from JB doesn't mean that others don't or have their insiders.
i didn't say others didn't have their insiders.  i don't know the legit insiders so i'm not believing anything unless i have concrete proof.  can't fault me for that.  plus, i've seen jordan brand's games before so i'm just going to patiently sit back and watch.  if i don't get a pair of these shoes, no sweat off of my back.  there are more important things in life than a pair of ray allen PE's.

man ima try to get me a pair... ill be in boston that week for my cousins wedding and coming back on the 16th, hopefully i can grab a pair.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ people thinking they know production numbers.
This. And double
laugh.gif
@ people thinking every pair produced is going to the 2-3 spots discussed in the thread.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ people thinking they know production numbers.
This. And double
laugh.gif
@ people thinking every pair produced is going to the 2-3 spots discussed in the thread.

Exactly...there were FAR LESS Barcelona Kobe VI produced and they released Nikestore UK AND at bunch of HOH's throughout Europe.

No way in HELL these only drop @ HOH in Boston and Sole Fly.

solefly is doing a raffle for them, and dont most of u remember the RAY 8's being only 24pairs or so

i dont know whats up yet but

there is NO WAY that only 2 stores are getting 1300+ each

thats crazy

these are to limited to have a bulk load at two stores

that means people will buy 2,3 even 5 pairs and reselling them ( like they did with the doernbecher 3's)

that will be a joke

i only want 1 pair for my collection "thats it"

and i will probably be buying from a reseller unless i get some help from a NT member........................................................peace23

I'll just have to pay re-seller prices for this one, accepting the facts. How much do we think these will go for?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

And how do you know this??? Because steez came in here and said so??? Yea, I'll wait to see what happens after the initial release before I believe this.

You think steez is the only person that gets information from higher ups in Nike???

Originally Posted by casper90403

I'll just have to pay re-seller prices for this one, accepting the facts. How much do we think these will go for?

I would imagine at least $400-500, if not more.

PEOPLE WAITING FOR A WEEK? YOU DO THE MATH....

$RAPE.99

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PEOPLE WAITING FOR A WEEK? YOU DO THE MATH....

$RAPE.99

I don't know about SoleFly - but there ain't gonna be anyone camping out at the Cambridgeside HoH, ESPECIALLY not for a MF week lol.  It's in a high-end mall that doesn't open it's doors until 10am.

I have a hard time believing a store could hold 1300 pairs of shoes if that is the actual amount? Anyone feel the same?

I know I am wasting my time posting this (especially on NikeTalk)

but whoever wants these shoes, listen up

IF you are Willing to camp out in NYC, I am putting myself in charge of the NYC camp out. This thread is officially mine. I am going for 8 pairs on total. I realististally won't get 8 pairs, but if i aim for such a high number, I should end up with at least 2 purr

I run this
(avatar check please)  
Originally Posted by eltouha

^have i told you lately that i love you <3<3<3:tongue:
feels good to back at a hundred health, and yes I love you too fellow NT brother
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

IF you are Willing to camp out in NYC, I am putting myself in charge of the NYC camp out. This thread is officially mine. I am going for 8 pairs on total. I realististally won't get 8 pairs, but if i aim for such a high number, I should end up with at least 2 purr

I run this
(avatar check please)  

feels good to back at a hundred health, and yes I love you too fellow NT brother

willrivera is that you? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

IF you are Willing to camp out in NYC, I am putting myself in charge of the NYC 34 st camp out. This thread is officially mine. I am going for 8 pairs on total. I realististally won't get 8 pairs, but if i aim for such a high number, I should end up with at least 2 purr

I run this
(avatar check please)  

LOL this guy!!! Not in my hood lol Harlem all day .

Back
Top Bottom