Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Freeze

ahhh this is just getting better and better. its like the stock market, the value of this shoe was high since it was so limited...with jb now releasing these to all the hoh's, the market is gonna crash with the value of these dropping quick. i initially dropped 590 on these from kicks-lab, but they didnt come, filed for my refund yesterday, market crashes today. i will just cop for retail now from hoh. #feelsgoodman

i'm sure my homie 160 is cheesing now too loll
lets see if it will be easy it get 
i'm not  looking forward to a camp out 

Finally got mine in! 
pimp.gif

Well nothing has been confirmed but I had a feeling this is how it would go. Im gonna file for a refund with sneakyRape.......lol word to eltouha!!!

It says they will be released at HOH nationwide so why is everyone so hype? You guys act like limited releases at HOH get 200 pairs per store..BIN Jordans are sold at HOH and they don't get many pairs so just bc they will be carrying them doesn't mean it will be an easy cop..You'll still have to either camp or get there extremely early to get your pair

^^^ that what I'm saying I wish they would just release at every footlocker cause it not like people still not gonna camp hopefully they release them online too

Shuttlesworth-that box is terrible!!I feel like I'm also going to have a Klab horror story: mine are in customs now:frown: If you have a pair of recent flints, playoffs, or white-reds- the boxes are the same, so u could always take a blow dryer to the labels and switch boxes. You'll still be stuck with that beat box but at least it's not for a pair u spent $500+ on. Or switch boxes and throw em on eBay, cause people will pay less just bc the box is tore up.

Glad for those who successfully got a refund through paypal. I was going to get a refund too but lab sent me a delivery conf number-I'm numb to this release as it has brought the worst out of people.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It says they will be released at HOH nationwide so why is everyone so hype? You guys act like limited releases at HOH get 200 pairs per store..BIN Jordans are sold at HOH and they don't get many pairs so just bc they will be carrying them doesn't mean it will be an easy cop..You'll still have to either camp or get there extremely early to get your pair

Thats depressing... at least we get another chance

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Shuttlesworth-that box is terrible!!I feel like I'm also going to have a Klab horror story: mine are in customs now:frown: If you have a pair of recent flints, playoffs, or white-reds- the boxes are the same, so u could always take a blow dryer to the labels and switch boxes. You'll still be stuck with that beat box but at least it's not for a pair u spent $500+ on. Or switch boxes and throw em on eBay, cause people will pay less just bc the box is tore up.

Glad for those who successfully got a refund through paypal. I was going to get a refund too but lab sent me a delivery conf number-I'm numb to this release as it has brought the worst out of people.
wow! SMH on how they handled your box shuttlesworth... i feel you bruh! but Iamdavidcha has a great idea! thats what i would do. GL and to everyone that has a pair...VERY nice pick up!

If they hit again and are more widely available I will be happy and hopefully can obtain a pair or two. eBay prices will go down significantly but will still be more than double the box price.

Was just reading on sneakernews that the metallic 5s were pushed back to the 20th cause of a quicstrike that's supposed to happen on august 6th , could this be the day they release em?

I'm all for limited releases, but when it comes to ray allen I'd like to have a pair to wear. I don't know that I would have the balls to unds an $800 pair (at this financial point anyway), and I'm out of the 'collecting' phase so I'll stick to what I can comfortably wear

im gonna get to HOH @ the beverly center when they open. if they sold out or a gang of peeps already in line then oh well. im takin my butt back to sleep. im too old for all that camping out foolery lol.

Back
Top Bottom