Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

AIR JORDAN 13 RAY ALLEN PE!! SZ10  GIVE ME A GOOD OFFER

WILL SELL FOR LESS THAN EBAY PRICES PROMISE. I DONT WANT THEM BECAUSE THE BOX IS MESSED UP! 

eyes.gif

Shuttlesworth the best way to remove the label is get a hair dryer and keep it on warm- not on hot bc too hot might make the label warp. Be patient and just hover the dryer appx 6 inches away from box and label. Get an even heat dispersal on the entire label and Start peeling from left to right as evenly as possible. The label will kinda curl up but just apply it to your new box carefully and immediately.

I'm anal about wrinkled labels and I've done this to a few of my pairs with creased up labels from FL, FNL, eastbay, etc. The glaze/gloss on these JB boxes make the process pretty dang easy.-u wouldve had the hardest time doin this with the nasty cardboard nikesportswear boxes:smile:

Interested in hearing how things work out for u. Hope everyone trying to cop to rock/keep in their collection, get their hands on the hoh pairs!!

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ how special these Boston clowns was feeling... now what? 
pimp.gif
if true
Actually it's the peeps that took flights and camped for a week during a heatwave you should be laughing at. Because I'd be willing to bet around 50% of the buyers weren't from Boston.

@princeof... thats real cute lol... smh

@Iamdavidcha- right on brotha... thanx for the quick tutorial... now i gotta get my hands on a nice jordan to swap... either sale them or swap the box.. witch ever comes first!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Word is these will be a GR, In every shoe store by mid september..

Smh...
damn they gonna MS VI em 
roll.gif

Exactly........  I gots mine, so i aint mad at n e one else getting these for retail.. i mean i rocked em today... it rained.. lol.. its all good... dudes lookin at me like im sick.... or if i had aids on my feet
watched a Jim jones video where he was shoppin at flight club... he was like i gotta tongue fu@k em....  

When i rocked these.. def did the half loose laced and tongue fu@ked the #%* out these joints... Love em... 

Im surprised nothing has been officially confirmed yet with all the rumors swirling around. If we dont hear anything by tomorrow regarding this release, Im gonna guess it aint happening.

If they do release at HOH on Aug 6, Im gonna make a road trip to Seattle. If these are gonna come out at HOH, they gotta drop in Seattle since Ray played there, but with this release, WHO KNOWS!!!

Originally Posted by sneakhead361

Was just reading on sneakernews that the metallic 5s were pushed back to the 20th cause of a quicstrike that's supposed to happen on august 6th , could this be the day they release em?

They got pushed back awhile ago. The black/green-red 2.0 is dropping on 8/6 now.

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

@princeof... thats real cute lol... smh

@Iamdavidcha- right on brotha... thanx for the quick tutorial... now i gotta get my hands on a nice jordan to swap... either sale them or swap the box.. witch ever comes first!

i dont understand why you would think about selling them just get a new box it would be cheaper and easier to do but it not my sneaker

^^^^not sure if already mentioned but the Ray's came in a plain jane JB box. Why not find a way to carefully remove the label off your trashed box and place on a box for a pair not as valuable to you or something youve worn and no longer keep in the box??? I wouldnt sell them over the box, but if the shoes are shady and lotsa imperfections I would consider but probably still wouldnt

Edit*** Iamdavidcha knows whats up!!!

na bruh the shoes are fine. i dont have #+!% else in my closet that i can strip of a box. i feel where your coming from tho... maybe i can get lucky and get another pair if they re-release. im not holding my breath tho

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

how about ya'll help me find a new box. that would be lovely. i know some of you NTers have some connects...

Head up to a outlet store and I bet they would give you a regular jordan box..doesnt hurt to ask

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

I've been saying this is going to be like the South beach and that seems to be whats going to be the case. 

How so?
They are rumored to release at HOH at a later date.
Exactly. No legit source has confirmed this information as of yet. Now, I'm not saying that this can't happen but I doubt it. The FNL buyer said that production numbers were in the 6 hundreds. If they do indeed release at HoH locations later down the road, you can expect them to be in less than bin quantities. But like I said, I really don't see this happening. 

its good news to find out that the rays are releasing everywhere else but you got to understand no matter where they go hoh or niketown in limited quantities all over. every beast will be out to cop and the prices will still stay the same...

Originally Posted by d1ner0

its good news to find out that the rays are releasing everywhere else but you got to understand no matter where they go hoh or niketown in limited quantities all over. every beast will be out to cop and the prices will still stay the same...

Na they did these like the MS Vi's.... super limited.. then started popping up everywhere.. I mean u can still get a reseller DS pair of MS VI's for like $210... on a bad day...

as a celtics fan living in boston i actually like the shoes and would def grab a pair if they re-release... but i drove past that line at niketown a couple of days on my way home from work and that was nuts

i knew this would happen they only released like a couple 100 pairs at most, a shoe that limited would be numbered. hope nike stores & hood shops get em too

How did the people who ordered from that KingKickz site come out? It looked too good to be true, I just want to know if it was lmao

and when i said i heard these will be widely available and that my connect is pretty solid with info,people laughed and were tossing out numbers...told you theyll be more available than people stated....
but i guess we need to wait and see....

Back
Top Bottom