Air Jordan 13 'Squadron Blue' - 2013

lined up at footlocker. all 15 people were there for foams. I was the only 1 out of 15 to even ask about the squadrons. They look good. Be a leader not a follower. Its a nice shoe and colorway but punks will say "nah not limited so its an easy pass" same thing with my IX photo blues. best colorway.
Yea even tho i dnt like the squadron blue XIII The Photo Blue IX was the best colorway IMO. just because its not a Retro colorway dosnt mean its ugly or not worth coppin

If anyone on Long Island needs or wants these I have a size 10.5 at Roosevelt I don't want. PM me if you need them, I'll meet you there so I can show my ID for you. 

I'm not picking up  my 11.5's at NTLA or NTSM if anyone local struck out and is interested.

glad to hear everyone that wanted these got their pairs
smile.gif
 still plenty left here at my local mall, i guess everybody went for the Jet Foams today
ohwell.gif

Seriously, would this happen to anything else besides sneakers? I think most companies would want to spread out their product releases to maximize profits, you know, with the way the economy has gone. But not JB. They could have major releases drop days apart and they would still sell out lol
It's gotta be becuz of tax season

For anyone in the Bay Area, I decided to NOT to get these at NikeSF. Be on the look out for a tweet from @NikeSF for unclaimed pairs.

These look better off pic. I went shopping with the wife and copped off impulse, nice color-way probably won't wear them til the summer tho they gone look good wit cargos

got my pair after this snow storm ended in new england. look 10x better in person. great color in my opinion

They probably hold back inventory on purpose. That ol' trickling effect....release a certain amount of pairs online, create a buzz topic on the fact a shoe like these XIII's sells out, and then release the shoes back out as "restocks"...

JB doesn't wanna lose any money...especially on their retros. If it wasn't for ongoing topic of discussion regarding their products these would've sat online like alot of retros did in the early 2000's. But I'm sure JB learned from their failed marketing strategies by now...so all they do is create a "sell out" on any retro that releases no matter how "unlikeable" it may be to some people. As long as we keep discussing the shoe(s) there will always be a market...even for "trash". :lol:

Wanted to pick these up, but after picking up 88 3's, Kobe pythons and 4's and 1's from finishline restock, I had to pass up. I, too think these are a great unique cw!

Back
Top Bottom