Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

It's like this brand has no direction. Who are the "designers"?

I'm glad i got off the boat...sometimes I come in here hoping I will see something to bring me back...
tired.gif

Really JB? Why not $200? I guess the $30 discount is for the leather missing from the "peepholes"
Super Producer J wrote:
It's like this brand has no direction. Who are the "designers"?

Believe it or not I think Tinker did these. If so, dude is most definitely believin' his own hype right now

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

So yall will buy some over priced TB3,s,that will crack if you wear them for about a month with no breaks in between just like the fire red 3 does,but yall dont like this high quility new jordan that will last on your feet way longer than a retro would,i bet everybody on here bashing will be coppin when they drop,then everybody is going to say i got mine today,oh im gettin mine next week,they[jordan,tinker] went back to giving us a good quility shoe thats stylish and that will last,and yall bash them for this,but then yall hype up poor quility retros just cause there a retro shoe you use to love but you copp anyway knowing your shoes will crack and chip or yellow after 3 or 4 weeks of wear,i dont understand yalls logic or way of thinking,in the words of lawerance fishburne at the end of school dayz,waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
eek.gif
Good come back jb,the 2k9,s,were trash,so thanks for realizing that and blessing us with something thats atleast way better,and i love this shoe,and i will be supporting these product,and to veryone bashing this good looking shoe,what do yall,the old jordans are what they are,stop comparing these to them,these have swag to them,just look at both the white/black/red,and black/red,if you cant dress fly with these then you have no style whats so ever.
what? i got lost in the ramble after the 5th word

More garbage from Jordan Brand...what else is new?
eyes.gif

I swear if this company didn't have retros to depend on they'd go bankrupt in to time.

with or without some kind of inner sock/bootie, that circle looks painfully out of place. I cant get with a circle being on the side of the shoe like that. itdoesnt flow AT ALL. Im sure its a great shoe technologically, but that circle throws the look off entirely.

with or without some kind of inner sock/bootie, that circle looks painfully out of place. I cant get with a circle being on the side of the shoe like that. itdoesnt flow AT ALL. Im sure its a great shoe technologically, but that circle throws the look off entirely.

but then yall hype up poor quility retros just cause there a retro shoe you use to love but you copp anyway knowing your shoes will crack and chip or yellow after 3 or 4 weeks of wear,i dont understand yalls logic or way of thinking,in the words of lawerance fishburne at the end of school dayz,waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Who hypes retros I think EVERYBODY knows retro quality is trash, but retros hold sentimental value for a lot of us. Some were our first pair ofJ's some were the ones where we saw Mike do this that and the other in...THAT's why they sell, That's the logic you're looking for. JB knowsthis that's why this give us trash as far as leather quality...for retros

but for a new J JB doesn't have that sentiment to fall back on, so they can't just give us crap and expect us to eat those turds (do the 2009'sring a bell). For a $170 kick it better be fire...and sorry IMO these ain't it. Just look at the 23's STRAIGHT FIRE, $185, sold extremely well. Yougive us Jordan heads some heat we'll support, you give us trash we'll say its trash and cop some retros.

I could get past the window if the circle wasn't black. It doesn't flow at all. By making it black, it's as if the shoe is jumping up and downsaying, "look I've got a see through side". Way too obvious. I would appreciate this shoe a lot more if the circle were a subtle white, flowingwith the rest of the upper.

if they made that "window" Jumpman shaped, it would make SO much more sense for me personally.

funny thing is, I could see me buying these for the fit/feel of them. They look like they feel great on your feet.

Back
Top Bottom