Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by clkru

how do the 2011's run?  I'm an 11.5 in most Nikes and Jordans, and all of the stores around me are out of GR 2011's size 11 thru 12 so I can't try them on.

I've heard these run both long and true to size from different people... what's the verdict, NT?  I plan to use them for bball, so good fit is essential.
Tru to size for me

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just found out the price will be $205.00 for the jordan 2011 ID's
Dang... JB really hurtin that bad that they had to tack on the extra $5 instead of making it an even $200?

I have never messed with ID before so is there a way to start playing around with it now or do we have to wait till the 16th? I tried looking around Nike.com but didn't see anything about this. Also, I think someone mentioned the in store locations. Can any provide a list of these as well? Thanks.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just found out the price will be $205.00 for the jordan 2011 ID's
Dang... JB really hurtin that bad that they had to tack on the extra $5 instead of making it an even $200?

I have never messed with ID before so is there a way to start playing around with it now or do we have to wait till the 16th? I tried looking around Nike.com but didn't see anything about this. Also, I think someone mentioned the in store locations. Can any provide a list of these as well? Thanks.

how do the 2011's run?  I'm an 11.5 in most Nikes and Jordans, and all of the stores around me are out of GR 2011's size 11 thru 12 so I can't try them on.

I've heard these run both long and true to size from different people... what's the verdict, NT?  I plan to use them for bball, so good fit is essential.
I am typically a 10.5 in Nikes, but a 10 in some Jordans (i.e. VIs, VIIs, XIs).  I got 10s in the 2011s and they feel great with the zoom insole, but a bit tight with the AM insole.  I'd say true to size due to this.

I am typically a 10.5 in Nikes, but a 10 in some Jordans (i.e. VIs, VIIs, XIs).  I got 10s in the 2011s and they feel great with the zoom insole, but a bit tight with the AM insole.  I'd say true to size due to this.

in response to the sizing questions, i'm typically a 10.5 in nike and jordan, but occasionally go down to a 10 in certain jordans (vi, vii, xii, for ex). these 2011s fit me perfectly in my normla 10.5.

in response to the sizing questions, i'm typically a 10.5 in nike and jordan, but occasionally go down to a 10 in certain jordans (vi, vii, xii, for ex). these 2011s fit me perfectly in my normla 10.5.

Disappointed that they haven't put these up early to design before the official drop date like they did with the Fly Wade...

Disappointed that they haven't put these up early to design before the official drop date like they did with the Fly Wade...

^^^ me too. have been checking each day this week to see if i could start designing.

major credit to you 23rakim45...you told us all months and months ago these would come to ID, and we're just days away now.

^^^ me too. have been checking each day this week to see if i could start designing.

major credit to you 23rakim45...you told us all months and months ago these would come to ID, and we're just days away now.

justice4all2028 wrote:

wink.gif

The next one to watch out for will be the LeBron 9!

justice4all2028 wrote:

wink.gif

The next one to watch out for will be the LeBron 9!

^^ OH YEAH! I'm south-beaching a pair of Lebron 9's (hopefully those colors will be an option).

And I am seriously contemplating a pair of ID 2011's in a space jam color, hopefully they will have a smooth patent leather option.
pimp.gif

^^ OH YEAH! I'm south-beaching a pair of Lebron 9's (hopefully those colors will be an option).

And I am seriously contemplating a pair of ID 2011's in a space jam color, hopefully they will have a smooth patent leather option.
pimp.gif

^^^ dang, 160...i'm jealous. normally, i love livin out in the sticks. but this is one of those times i wish i were nearer to civilization. no id studios within a 10 hour drive of me! i'll be sticking to the online id build. be sure to show us what you create!

peace.

^^^ dang, 160...i'm jealous. normally, i love livin out in the sticks. but this is one of those times i wish i were nearer to civilization. no id studios within a 10 hour drive of me! i'll be sticking to the online id build. be sure to show us what you create!

peace.

Air Jordan 2011 iD Samples via Sneakernews.com

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-17.jpg

The Air Jordan 2011 is breaking barriers all around. Aside from being the first Air Jordan shoe to have interchangeable 'Quick' and 'Explosive' cushioning systems, the Air Jordan 2011 is also the first Air Jordan shoe to be available on Nike iD, the personal customization experience that allows the consumer to create one of thousands of combinations of colorways for the sneaker. An Air Jordan sneaker has never been featured on Nike iD, so is the inclusion of the Air Jordan 2011 a sign of things to come? Will we possibly see an Air Jordan Retro available for customization? Check out these samples of the Air Jordan 2011 iD in the familiar 'Bred' and 'Cool Grey' colorways as well as the transplanted 'Entourage' and 'Summit Lake Hornets' editions and stay tuned to Nike iD as the Air Jordan 2011 will officially become available this Wednesday.

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-15.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-13.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-09.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-01.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-10.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-02.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-06.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-12.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-14.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-16.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-07.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-03.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-05.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-11.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-04.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-08.jpg

Air Jordan 2011 iD Samples via Sneakernews.com

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-17.jpg

The Air Jordan 2011 is breaking barriers all around. Aside from being the first Air Jordan shoe to have interchangeable 'Quick' and 'Explosive' cushioning systems, the Air Jordan 2011 is also the first Air Jordan shoe to be available on Nike iD, the personal customization experience that allows the consumer to create one of thousands of combinations of colorways for the sneaker. An Air Jordan sneaker has never been featured on Nike iD, so is the inclusion of the Air Jordan 2011 a sign of things to come? Will we possibly see an Air Jordan Retro available for customization? Check out these samples of the Air Jordan 2011 iD in the familiar 'Bred' and 'Cool Grey' colorways as well as the transplanted 'Entourage' and 'Summit Lake Hornets' editions and stay tuned to Nike iD as the Air Jordan 2011 will officially become available this Wednesday.

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-15.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-13.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-09.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-01.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-10.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-02.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-06.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-12.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-14.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-16.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-07.jpg

air-jordan-2011-id-samples-03.jpg