Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Imma cop the grey n volt n a black based colorway if they drop but way after release n its under retail like i did with the black 2011
cause i dont see nobody in nyc rockin these non hybeasted kix lol
I hate 2 say this about my hometown but nyc is the home of the hypebeast when it comes 2 retro jays n foams smh lol

The UNC ones look good!!
Is the black/white colorway going be available with all different insoles and booties in one box?

The truth is if that was a big Reebok sign on the side, no one would look twice at these. ( I'd actually like to see that photoshop'd)
And for $223, you're a fool for buying this garbage. Guaranteed to hit the outlets like every model after the XXIII's. Just a way of them seeing what they cant get away with next year.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

The truth is if that was a big Reebok sign on the side, no one would look twice at these. ( I'd actually like to see that photoshop'd)
And for $223, you're a fool for buying this garbage. Guaranteed to hit the outlets like every model after the XXIII's. Just a way of them seeing what they cant get away with next year.

djxOr.jpg

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

djxOr.jpg

Thank you sir. I rest my case! 
laugh.gif

djxOr.jpg
you're right about the logo ORSRT8...funny thing is these look better to me with the reebok logo.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

you're right about the logo ORSRT8...funny thing is these look better to me with the reebok logo.

They do look more like a Reebok....Probably look better with a Shaq logo...

djxOr.jpg

Thank you sir. I rest my case! 
laugh.gif

Honestly that would be quite a goodlookingReebok shoe. Its not the shoe, but theReebok logo just is not attractive at all to me.A swoosh would look good too.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

djxOr.jpg
these look better to me with the reebok logo.

They really do.

even with a reebok logo these are tight. you could say the same thing about the 11's or any classic air jordan if you put a puma logo or whatever instead of a jumpman. if i rocked a shoe for a logo why would i want to spend over $200 on a shoe when I could go buy some te-3's or those jordan lifestyle shoes that people buy only for the logo.
these have a unique design, are quality made, and will be absolute beasts on the court. I'm getting a pair and i'll rock them proud because i like em. i could care less if there was a jumpman on the side or not.
just my opinion.

djxOr.jpg
REEBOK BACK REEBOK BACK! THAT'S ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYIN' THAT REEBOK BACK!

Here's my attempt at improving the shoe.  Minimize the jumpman logo and add perforations to the surrounding panel.  I really don't like the clean look of that panel with the massive jumpman on the actual shoe.

DARTHTODD (or anyone else who can do a PS) is it possible to remove that horrible piece on the toe?

That's honestly the ONE thing that bothers me the most about this shoe.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by ijapino

The funny thing is, I've heard the same argument about Jordans not "looking as good" as year's past models since the original Air Jordan XIII.

Give it a few years and people will be posting about how they wish these were retroed. It's like this every year.
EVERY 

YEAR!

Have yet to hear anyone beg for a retro XV, XIX, or a XXII. And then you got those 2009's. I don't think it's like that every year.
Bruh you tripping. Retro the Flint XVs, Steath XX2, or the White/Flint XIXs and I'm copping 2 pair each...minimum
pimp.gif

^^^ Tell us how you really feel 160jordansdeep^^^

Incidentally, saw these in person and agree with several posters the interchangeable soles are a gimick and don't offer anything
to the shoe except increasing the price. At $120-130 I'm a buyer, at $223 no way Jose...

Originally Posted by NikeRider

^^^ Tell us how you really feel 160jordansdeep^^^

Incidentally, saw these in person and agree with several posters the interchangeable soles are a gimick and don't offer anything
to the shoe except increasing the price. At $120-130 I'm a buyer, at $223 no way Jose...

these shoes with the gimicks and all are not worth $223.00 and not worth $120.00 at this price point 

For all the Jordans I've gotten since the XXIII's, beside the ASG 2011's

I paid around 30% to 40% of the retail price...shall continue....

That Rebook logo, puts it in to perspective

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The funny thing is, I've heard the same argument about Jordans not "looking as good" as year's past models since the original Air Jordan XIII.

Give it a few years and people will be posting about how they wish these were retroed. It's like this every year.
Corey....
Don't do that. Even you can see thorough the horror show that is the 2012.
I guess I'll be in the minority here. I like 'em NOW and I'm not afraid to admit it. My YOTD's just arrived and I should be getting the wolf greys in next week. UNC's will also be copped!
Fair enough. I'd rather spend the $$$ on diapers...and I don't have children

For some people its "TRADITION" to buy the sig J.
No matter the looks or cost, we just get them because its what we do.
Nike/JB usually hit it right on with two colorways, and those get bought(retail or outlet).
The shoes usually look a lot better a few years later, and thats when everybody wishes they had them.
Remember, the goal at Nike/JB is to be ahead of the game, not part of the game.

Back
Top Bottom