Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by traebond

need to buy these just to get the grey inserts to go with the wolf greys...
NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2012_UNIVERSITY_BLUE_WHITE_DARK_STEEL_GREY_2.jpg

NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2012_UNIVERSITY_BLUE_WHITE_DARK_STEEL_GREY_1.jpg

NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2012_UNIVERSITY_BLUE_WHITE_DARK_STEEL_GREY_3.jpg

NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2012_UNIVERSITY_BLUE_WHITE_DARK_STEEL_GREY_LINER_1.jpg
I have NO IDEA but I'm actually feeling these. Not at 223$ 150$ maybe
grin.gif

these popped up multiple places and FAST !
ordered THE SYSTEM from UTA for under retail and Free shipping !!
will have them next week
like the "build your own" concept
box is too big, don't really think I need 3 drawers
will also check out the FLIGHT STYLE Q, A and E later this month for $180

not crazy about the neon yellow (just like the lime in the 2011 WARRIOR PACK)
but the unique CWs are what make the shoes !

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by ijapino

The funny thing is, I've heard the same argument about Jordans not "looking as good" as year's past models since the original Air Jordan XIII.

Give it a few years and people will be posting about how they wish these were retroed. It's like this every year.
Corey....
Don't do that. Even you can see thorough the horror show that is the 2012.
I guess I'll be in the minority here. I like 'em NOW and I'm not afraid to admit it. My YOTD's just arrived and I should be getting the wolf greys in next week. UNC's will also be copped!

these are dope...I like em. the quality is on point and the wingtip inspiration is sweet. I love the composition of the leather panels over the flywire.
I guess i'm in the minority here as well but i'd rather pay $223 for these than $170 for the lebron 9, that shoe is downright ugly.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The funny thing is, I've heard the same argument about Jordans not "looking as good" as year's past models since the original Air Jordan XIII.

Give it a few years and people will be posting about how they wish these were retroed. It's like this every year.
Corey....
Don't do that. Even you can see thorough the horror show that is the 2012.
I guess I'll be in the minority here. I like 'em NOW and I'm not afraid to admit it. My YOTD's just arrived and I should be getting the wolf greys in next week. UNC's will also be copped!

pic request on feet please
smile.gif

i like the idea of using one of these booties for around the house slippers. =D

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by KMante

EVERY 

YEAR!

Have yet to hear anyone beg for a retro XV, XIX, or a XXII. And then you got those 2009's. I don't think it's like that every year.
XV I like and was happy for the retros, and I love XIX's!  I definitely want those to re-retro.
The XXII and 2009's are too recent, just give it time.

For the NT fam who care..Deadstockshoes.com is taking pre-orders on the wolf greys for $160! Damn and I was willing to pay $223! Just had to pick up a pair now

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Label me as part of the minority on this release...I think they are pretty dope(specifically the wolf grey and YOTD colorways)! My only complaint is the huge obnoxious jumpman on the side. I would have been more pleased with this release if the jumpman was more subtle. I am LOVING the wingtip inspiration tho! Dope indeed...

Same here, i wished the jumpman at the ankleWould be 20% smaller. The shape and overall lookHas grown on me too. I hated the aj 13 when i sawThem in magazines. But when i tried them onMy feet even my parents had to admitThat those monstrous looking shoes actuallyLook cool on feet. I might end up to get the white/blacks lol.

ewwwwwwwwwww. looks like some crappy team jordan mixed with $19.99 reebok. this is what causes the death of an empire

Despite the non tying of the laces, mismatching the inserts and wearing them on foot with a lace bag attached...
428968_313707515347488_120087771376131_954106_877121961_n.jpg

I'm SOLD on this c/w!

I know right, the volt/neon yellow/neon green (whatever it's officially supposed to be) looks SO much more vibrant and pops so much more than any other pics I've seen of them.

To me, this is the kind of c/w I want to see on a new gen Air Jordan flagship model.

That picture above actually on foot looks really good ....damn I don't want to spend $223 on these but I'm gettin the itch!!!

Originally Posted by gentry187

EVERY 

YEAR!

Have yet to hear anyone beg for a retro XV, XIX, or a XXII. And then you got those 2009's. I don't think it's like that every year.
XV I like and was happy for the retros, and I love XIX's!  I definitely want those to re-retro.
The XXII and 2009's are too recent, just give it time.

woooooooo the 19s are one of my favorites! i have every og, except the se's which i hate. drop the chromes again and ill gladly buy them again!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Despite the non tying of the laces, mismatching the inserts and wearing them on foot with a lace bag attached...
428968_313707515347488_120087771376131_954106_877121961_n.jpg

I'm SOLD on this c/w!

That neon green is so loud!
But this is a nice c/w

Back
Top Bottom