Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Is 223 the official price? are these really worth $223 in yall opinion?
NO THEY ARE NOT!!!  (Nike/Jordan exec. who came up with this price point is the guy in white)

just ordered the UNC off Ebay for $40 over retail and free shipping
time to wake up on these people !
reminds me of when the IX first came out !
but to each his own, buy what you like

Tried them on at HoH today with the Hi & Tight fit sock liner and I am sold. But the Grey/Volt colorway is an easy pass ... waiting to see what the future colorway line up holds.

Originally Posted by airsully

just ordered the UNC off Ebay for $40 over retail and free shipping
time to wake up on these people !
reminds me of when the IX first came out !
but to each his own, buy what you like
WHY pay over retail this are not gonna sell out day one.

I will be getting them but definitely not for that price. I have been able to get the latest flagship model(s) for well below retail. All you have to do is wait a couple of month and they will drop in price. And judging from the reception of the 2012 it will follow suit like it's predecessors. I like the shoe and that's all that matters. I'm doing me. Everybody else do you. Yepert!

Originally Posted by airsully

all good points
i don't mind the $40 and now i got them
do what you got to do

I aint mad at that. 
If you want it bad enough you will do what you gotta do. 

I'm waiting to see more colorways but feeling the UNC's

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

For some people its "TRADITION" to buy the sig J.
No matter the looks or cost, we just get them because its what we do.
Nike/JB usually hit it right on with two colorways, and those get bought(retail or outlet).
The shoes usually look a lot better a few years later, and thats when everybody wishes they had them.
Remember, the goal at Nike/JB is to be ahead of the game, not part of the game.
What this guy said, it's all true.

Can anyone provide some tech feedback on how they perform on the court? If they go to the outlets these could be awesome balling shoes. Thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Is 223 the official price? are these really worth $223 in yall opinion?
NO THEY ARE NOT!!!  (Nike/Jordan exec. who came up with this price point is the guy in white)

That was funny as hell!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just a thought. How the heck (in a year and a half) are these gonna be put out on the hash wall with that large box?

Incidentally, just picked up (2) pairs of the Jordan 2010's home c.w. & black/grey c.w on the hash wall yesterday for $45.50 each. and was thinking about the
future and the JB 2012's on the hash wall. Hmmm...

The last (3) flagship releases 2009, 2010 & 2011 have been a outlet/hash wall staple. Will it be true for the 2012's?

Who cares about the year of the dragon ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Yeah....ok, so if you're Chinese or Chinese-American whatever.....why don't they make a Independence Day shoe ?  Something American.....maybe it's because they're NOT made here and they're made in a sweatshop in China ?  Nice Michael.  I really doubt it represents the Dragon and how its fearless and lives by it's own rules and......vomit !  This is just yet ANOTHER LAME marketing scheme by the greedy JB.  They're ugly too.  You want to charge me top dollar for a product Michael ?  Well then give the sneakerheads what we WANT and not a bunch of decorative boxing and marketing mumbo jumbo you has been.  Stop with the outsourcing too.  Make something here and create some jobs with the power you have.  Stick to playin golf and chasin tail half your age, classy by the way.  You were once my hero but now youre just a greedy, team owner who only cares about the dollar.  We saw that during the lockout.  Everytime the new AJ comes out now and most of us are let down, I think about what you say in my Ultimate Jordan DVD set....."I will not put my name on a product that isn't quality" or something to that effect.....anyway ya'll see my point.  We all work TOO hard to give this loser our money for a piece of ____ shoe that will hit outlets soon.  Funny how they drop these new shoes yearly and the only thing people want from JB is replicas that are 20-30 years old.....spare me GOAT.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by DARTHTODD

Here's my attempt at improving the shoe.  Minimize the jumpman logo and add perforations to the surrounding panel.  I really don't like the clean look of that panel with the massive jumpman on the actual shoe.

Thanx for that ps job. With the more decent sizedJumpman and the preforation added these lookBetter indeed.

I wouldn't say these are utterly terrible...but they definitely took a step back from the 2011. I just don't like the overall shape and construction of the shoe. The "chizzled" or "cut" midsole just makes it that much less appealing to me. 

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

For some people its "TRADITION" to buy the sig J.
No matter the looks or cost, we just get them because its what we do.
Nike/JB usually hit it right on with two colorways, and those get bought(retail or outlet).
The shoes usually look a lot better a few years later, and thats when everybody wishes they had them.
Remember, the goal at Nike/JB is to be ahead of the game, not part of the game.
the tradition for me stopped at 23
and i got a couple of 2011's last year and made a ID 2011 

Originally Posted by Trendz

The concepts are nice, but the shoes itself have never been the same.

eyes.gif
 It's because your use to seeing kicks made in the dame 80's/90's, these are 21st century kicks.
wink.gif

to anybody who tried these on, how do they fit?  Not super tight like the Kobe VII's I hope!  Do they fit somewhat like the 2011's?

Back
Top Bottom