Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by cw2022

23 was the last one of the latest designs I actually liked
The line should have been put to rest after the 23's.  It's a joke now.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

This may very well be one version. There will be 3 releasing the 2012 Q,A and E

...and they're probably all going to be just as bad or WORSE

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by cw2022

23 was the last one of the latest designs I actually liked
The line should have been put to rest after the 23's.  It's a joke now.
i actually liked the 2011's with the nice patina leather...especially the blue all-stars.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

the 2011 year of the rabbits are gorgeous in person too.
pimp.gif

I literally laughed out loud.

2009 was a serious misfire. 2010 was missing something... and the 2011, although i'm not crazy about them, can appreciate them.

These however.... i just can't believe they real.

Maybe it's just a tooling sample to show off the midsole, or it's the 2012 midsole with an upper for a budget model.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^^ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tinker's explanation for putting a hole in the 2010 was the biggest load of BS I had ever heard. I'm sure he will out do himself this time around 

That video of him and Mark Smith on Youtube...Tinker looked like he really didn't give a flying crap about the shoe.

I wonder how much involvement he really has now, like JB just put his name out there to sell a shoe.

Originally Posted by swingshot

I literally laughed out loud.

2009 was a serious misfire. 2010 was missing something... and the 2011, although i'm not crazy about them, can appreciate them.

These however.... i just can't believe they real.

Maybe it's just a tooling sample to show off the midsole, or it's the 2012 midsole with an upper for a budget model.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^^ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tinker's explanation for putting a hole in the 2010 was the biggest load of BS I had ever heard. I'm sure he will out do himself this time around 

That video of him and Mark Smith on Youtube...Tinker looked like he really didn't give a flying crap about the shoe.

I wonder how much involvement he really has now, like JB just put his name out there to sell a shoe.

these 2012's look like there dipped in $%^T if this ends up being the shoe 

the 2011''s were atleast decent...but these
30t6p3b.gif
i'm hoping they look better in more detailed pics

I refuse to believe this is the signaure Jordan model until it receives some confirmation. This shoe, whatever it may be called, is light years worse than that sample that has been floating around for months, which was already horrendous.

The 2011s are a nice shoe. Maybe not mind blowing, but a solid silhouette. These are just disgusting.

the only thing i don't like all that much is the arbitrary jumpman. i'm really glad to see they got rid of the ugly square laceholes and orange oval shaped visible air.

i'm telling ya, once a few different colourways release, you'll all change your tune.

These can't be the 2012's b/c Tinker told me in an e-mail back in October of 2010...that he was 2 months into designing them...that pic looks like some cheap looking Fly Wades
30t6p3b.gif

FIRE. STRAIGHT FIRE. COPPED xINFINITY.

JB putting nothing but heat and quality products on the market. Couldn't be more happy.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

in da end, jordan game shoe stop mattering after da XX's
This is not true. XXI and XXIII were great shoes.

If these are the XXVIIs then this is terrible. Slapping a Jumpman on a Flywire design and calling it a day is extremely lazy.

Back
Top Bottom