Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

god damn. was originally gonna pass but looks like ill have to off a few pairs and grab these

No...but most people on here have said that now that nike air is back, they wouldn't go back to Jumpmans (at least for OG colorways).
Plus it's inevitable that real WC3s release within the next few years.

So, this is interesting...not sure where to post but it has to do with the Katrina’s so here goes.
Got an email from StockX a few days ago saying that I ordered a pair of Katrina’s for $250. I was shocked seeing as I didn’t place the order. Called my bank and they told me to contact PayPal which I did and filed a dispute. I won the dispute and was refunded my money, yet StockX still let the sellers ship the shoes. Idk where they are being shipped to but I feel bad for the guy that sold them because he could be out a pair of shoes. PayPal looked at the IP address it was ordered from and found out that StockX uses proxy IPs for orders being placed. Therefore, you can’t really trace it. This is just mind boggling to me.

So, this is interesting...not sure where to post but it has to do with the Katrina’s so here goes.
Got an email from StockX a few days ago saying that I ordered a pair of Katrina’s for $250. I was shocked seeing as I didn’t place the order. Called my bank and they told me to contact PayPal which I did and filed a dispute. I won the dispute and was refunded my money, yet StockX still let the sellers ship the shoes. Idk where they are being shipped to but I feel bad for the guy that sold them because he could be out a pair of shoes. PayPal looked at the IP address it was ordered from and found out that StockX uses proxy IPs for orders being placed. Therefore, you can’t really trace it. This is just mind boggling to me.

Haha I never thought about it, but it makes sense that they would proxy IPs to avoid liability for sales tax...

Think I've got a good shot at Tinkers on Monday for retail. Don't know if I'm going with those or these. Probably not gonna buy both.

Pretty simple someone hacked your account to order shoes

The seller won’t be out shoes, he will just have them returned

Pretty simple someone hacked your account to order shoes

The seller won’t be out shoes, he will just have them returned
Yeah, I figured someone hacked it. Just don’t know what StockX policies are on this for the seller. As long as they get the shoes back, that’s the last piece to the puzzle.

Yeah, I figured someone hacked it. Just don’t know what StockX policies are on this for the seller. As long as they get the shoes back, that’s the last piece to the puzzle.
They do, either that or be sold to someone else. seller won't get screwed, trust me

Back
Top Bottom