Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

As TripleJ stated he has seen alot of the new silluettes and is I'm to understand he's saw the Why not?0.7, Air Jordan 39 and the new colorways for several other Jordan Brand Athletes,... And showed a few on the Instagram for Jumpman23

Who the hell is triple J?

Definitely hoping between now and and the March Madness Tournaments?? Espey with the on sale date of late July?!? We should see something soon enough?
Well they’re certainly in production since it’s a July release and there’s definitely pre production pairs out there as well. Also, since the 39 is in production, JB should have started working on the 40 for its fall 2025 release.

Well they’re certainly in production since it’s a July release and there’s definitely pre production pairs out there as well. Also, since the 39 is in production, JB should have started working on the 40 for its fall 2025 release.
As it seems Jordan Brand have already finished most of the production lines for other Jordan Brand Athletes shoes through this year, which has never happened before! By Holidays Season of 2024, we will get the Why not?0.7, Tatum 3, Luka 3 and I wouldn't be surprised if we also get Zion 4, let's not miss out on the possibilities of another Jordan Brand Athletes shoes release with Kiki Rice at UCLA and the brands NIL face and Satou Sabally, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of either getting a signature show line, and especially huge step as both ladies would draw a huge amount to woen wearing Jordans

As it seems Jordan Brand have already finished most of the production lines for other Jordan Brand Athletes shoes through this year, which has never happened before! By Holidays Season of 2024, we will get the Why not?0.7, Tatum 3, Luka 3 and I wouldn't be surprised if we also get Zion 4, let's not miss out on the possibilities of another Jordan Brand Athletes shoes release with Kiki Rice at UCLA and the brands NIL face and Satou Sabally, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of either getting a signature show line, and especially huge step as both ladies would draw a huge amount to woen wearing Jordans
Yeah thats pretty interesting for the JB athletes and their shoe lines.

As far as the chics go, we definitely could see either of them debut the 39 since they debuted the 36 and 38. I personally couldn’t care less about either of them or their sig shoes. If you do, thats cool. But if they debut the 39, thats all I’ll care about is being able to see the 39

As I'm to understand it the 40's are probably completed in the design phase and they are probably getting the tech worked out,.... Because with the Tatum 2 about to hit shelves and Tatum 3 and Luka 3 both set to drop late this year, it's seems Jordan Brand has found it's pace in design and development , so they could be pushing forward to around All-Star weekend 2025! The 39's are definitely incoming

New to NT but I'm deff an old head I pray JB ends all this with the 39 I know we all want that nostalgia for the Eastbay days first looks of the new air Jordan not a number but I think they sold out the last 10-15 years either give us great retros or don't put out a shoe until you know people will go crazy for quality over quantity!

New to NT but I'm deff an old head I pray JB ends all this with the 39 I know we all want that nostalgia for the Eastbay days first looks of the new air Jordan not a number but I think they sold out the last 10-15 years either give us great retros or don't put out a shoe until you know people will go crazy for quality over quantity!

Attachments

• IMG_4210.jpeg
    IMG_4210.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 3,194
Back
Top Bottom