Air Jordan 4 & 11 Retail Prices Increase for Holiday 2012

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Price increase or not I'm coppin both...what's $20 more to a boss?? Come on now fellas....

next year after another increase....

Price increase or not I'm coppin both...what's $20 more to a boss?? Come on now fellas....

the year after next year another increase....

Paying $250 for elites and $220 for foams... y'all acting like u can't afford these now...of course I would not like to see the increase but bottom line you and I know WE are both cop pin so what's all the crying about when its not gonna change the final result??

The price increase is redicolous but I ain't going to lie...I've been waiting for these XIs...that's only $60 increase all together for the pairs I was planning on getting anyways. Guess that's 3 less lap dances this year or 6 on a red light special for me. Just hoping I can scoop my pairs before ReSellers do. To be honest...I see GR topping at $200 and with shoes in more demand probably around $225 before that bubble pops! JB knows what their doing but to bad for them they marked it at the point where not to many shoes are left to be copped that people need/want that they don't already have (bad move on retroing the same shoes within 2-3 years JB! LoL!) They can make these crazy skittle color Js but these kids can have them cause I wont go cray for that. Like someone mention most of the people's grail list have been checked off and isn't as long as it used to be. Price will soon go back down when they run out of retros to re-retro...guy that stated about the 17s..18s..19s has a very good point. Hey one thing to look forward to is at least the oly 6s are still $160...hopefully!

Im about to dip out on buying Jordans i can see it now 
since last Christmas when i gave away about 13 pairs of shoes and then turn around and gave away

6 more in march I only kept my favorites that i wear to work and keep a good rotation on 

Im glad I dont want the 4's that comes out for the holidays and it whatever (shoulder shrug)

with the 11's because i already got a pair i just feel bad for the younger cats that fell like they should follow the

trend and just cop because they are jordans instead of actually liking them 
and i dont even plan on buying my nephew any at all

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 little dude doesn't even care in his mind Thomas the tank engine >>>>>>>>>>> Jordans 

im starting the like Nike retro's better anyway

word to the Dan Marinos that are dropping this year (whenever they give the date) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I'm glad I decided after these 2 in particular I was going to slow down on buying and not do anymore of this impulse. After the 4s, 11s and the 13s in February I'll have my top 3 Jordans of all time and I'll be straight with the collection I have. I really wonder if this $180 is across the board? I really can't see them just doing it for the 4s.
tired.gif

Paying $250 for elites and $220 for foams... y'all acting like u can't afford these now...of course I would not like to see the increase but bottom line you and I know WE are both cop pin so what's all the crying about when its not gonna change the final result??
yea but how often do foams and elites release? jordan retros release like every other week and sooner or later jbs general target consumer wont be able to keep up with the prices and constant releases.

180 for some jordan retro like the 4?
i can understand if more high tech retros
Like the 17, 18 etc. Would retail like that,
But the old 4?
I rather get the 2012 instead.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

yea but how often do foams and elites release? jordan retros release like every other week and sooner or later jbs general target consumer wont be able to keep up with the prices and constant releases.
THANK YOU 
its at least 2 retros a month come on now 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by heatking

they need to just start selling these Js in neiman marcus, saks and nordstrom

sell them for like 350, 400$

this will kill the resellers.

only real boss's will wear Js from now on
Believe it or not there peps reselling high-end kicks on ebay. 
The following pics are from ebay. Louboutians (as well as Balenciagas) are selling out at a retail of a $1000+ ($450+). Ebay prices are double that on the CL's. 

Resellers are here for a while. 200 may weed out some moms and dads from copping for their kids or keep some old heads from coming out. 

The avearage NTer is already paying more that $200 for Jordans with their time and effort. 

%24(KGrHqNHJDME91Hu,!11BPkbFEC2Ug~~60_58.JPG

%24(KGrHqJ,!ioE9c+bl,)sBPgzQuqC8w~~60_12.JPG

I can't speak on what u do wit ur money.. All I gotta say is regardless of price me myself I'm coppin what I want... You on the other hand.. I could care less if u can or can't keep up with these releases... If Jordan is too much go buy some dada spinner shoes

Confirmed.

No Quality Increase, Same Limited Numbers, No Differences.

They are doing this because they can & will continue to do so.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Confirmed.

PO
I knew this would happen. I told my bro when the Space Jams dropped with the special packaging that JB was eyeing the $200 mark and we would see it with next Bred 11. Thought we had another year but JB wants it now. 

Originally Posted by PO2345

Confirmed.

PO

Damn.

Well, it sure has been a fun ride.  Thanks, but no thanks JB.    

Don't worry guys...it won't be long before these asinine price hikes trickle on down to every other Jordan release.  Just you wait.  

Every year it gets worse and worse. Every year ya keep accepting these prices and buying these shoes anyways. So the blame goes to ya everyone is so addicted by getting the latest gear, too busy "breaking other dudes necks" which I never understood. Then you have the kids that barely understand the origins behind the shoe or really don't know anything about MJ as a player.Big corps like Nike and JB know That no matter the price you are still going to give them your money. Some of ya should pick up a new hobby or just outgrew the "shoe game" or whatever you want to call it. It's ridiculous . It's dumb now that I look back at it that I once spent my money on crappy products instead of putting that money to work elsewhere. But ya insist on feeding the troll and their giving you all these quality issued sneakers. Shows how much they care about consumers but yet you still come in this thread to talk about those same issues and still buy from them next week.

Damn Jordan taking his Bobcats bad season out on us.

Just because your team can't manage to win more than 7 games doesn't mean you can increase prices.
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Damn Jordan taking his Bobcats bad season out on us.

Just because your team can't manage to win more than 7 games doesn't mean you can increase prices.
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Why people think Michael Jordan control JB?
Is Nike, not him.

the price increases will one day fail them don't know what is the amount to make people stop but we will find out. I can't see $300 for a pair at retail.

Back
Top Bottom