AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Im surprised Air Randy hasnt made these yet. lol Those promo cdp's tricked a lot of people, but if you paid close enough attention you could tell they were fake. Well made fakes, but fakes nonetheless. People are still buying them on ebay thinking they are real.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by sanizzle

Originally Posted by green rhino123

6's are nice but these have always been the big three in terms of black air jordans (for me...)
Clearly the Top 3!!
Co-sign.  Doesn't get any better than that trio
pimp.gif
Agreed. 11 12 13 close second.  I think this will be an easy purchase due to Black Friday.

These will be crazily hyped closer to rd. For some reason the jumpman on the back bothers me much more in IVs than IIIs

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

beautiful pics of the 99, 00 and 01 retro 3 4 5. Hope they don't fall apart on yall anytime soon. All mine are RIP.
94 99 00
check the stiched tag & ankle collar

Thanks for the correction I knew that cement print looked way too on point to be an 01. 
My fault doggie
embarassed.gif

wear your 99's....they will eventually crumble....but when they do at least u know you wore them
frown.gif

but i think the '12 white cement retro was well done...i'm mad i passed on them

indifferent.gif
 @ all the dudes sayin that these are cracking for sure.. look at the White Cements and Militarys paint job. Pretty much good to go unless JB comes out the woodworks with glossy paint. 
Pass tho if you wanna 
grin.gif

Im not going near a mall on black friday. I copped the black cement 3's online last year and I hope it will be the same this year.

I was able to cop multiple pairs of black cement 3's (last year's black Friday release) weeks after release date. I highly doubt this will be possible this year's black Friday release

The BC3s were sitting on retail at Amazon for 2 weeks after it released... I didn't cop though because I knew the quality of the midsole paint was bufu. This year's Black Friday is gonna be a lot different if resorting to online shopping.

...nice...goin online for these unless my hook up can hold a couple pairs for me...mall is gonna be nuts...

Originally Posted by Resist

these and bred 6s are goatssssssssssssssssssssss
6's are nice but these have always been the big three in terms of black air jordans (for me...)

visible air unit
nike air on the heel
big red visible jumpman on the tongue
no patent leather - word

It doesn't get better than this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Thinking about buying a gun for this release.

Seriously though?  I think the Olympic pack and the bred 11's are gonna cause much more stir than these...

Originally Posted by babylonzion

these and the bred xi's for a solid end to 2012
Throw in the Black/Red 13s in February and all 3 of my favorites back in rotation!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tianju

I wish JB can switch the jumpman logo into swoosh!!

Never heard that one before...
Haha just playing man. But yeah...that won't happen anytime soon, if ever. 

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Resist

these and bred 6s are goatssssssssssssssssssssss

visible air unit
nike air on the heel
big red visible jumpman on the tongue
no patent leather - word

It doesn't get better than this.
pimp.gif
Incredible. Hah I pretty much agree with you on that one. Everything here + black infrared VI's = greatest black Jordan's of all time (and maybe the bred XI too). 

This is the only release I'm looking forward to this year and the last pair on my want list. I've had every Jordan I've wanted so after these come out, I'll probably go into fake retirement and cut back to buying only a pair a year. I'm sitting here looking at a surplus of heat I don't even have time to wear anymore smh

Back
Top Bottom