AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Was ther a restock on the Blk /Cmnt. III 's last year?

Yes, they restocked at niketown's about a week after the initial release. NDC and i know finish line also had a few sporadic online restocks as well within the week or two after release.

Theres been about a hundred pages since my last post here.

i got mine release date from Champs via raffle win on Wednesday and RSVP from NTChi.

Wife was pissed I got two pair for the hell of it, she wouldnt understand how sick these were in person. Had to let go of one.

Really wanna unDS them but I think I'll wait for summer to roll around.

Theres been about a hundred pages since my last post here.

i got mine release date from Champs via raffle win on Wednesday and RSVP from NTChi.

Wife was pissed I got two pair for the hell of it, she wouldnt understand how sick these were in person. Had to let go of one.

Really wanna unDS them but I think I'll wait for summer to roll around.
I still haven't seen them in person yet, waiting for my pair to come in. Are they really that dope in person? 

You can send us a private message with your customer/order number if you would like us to check on your order for you.
EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks but for some reason, UPS didn't show any scans that it was in their possession. Because other than the message "label created", today I just saw the message that it arrived in Chicago yesterday and today it's out for delivery. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
18.5-DSC_7984.jpg

Pretty sure the midsole cracked on Khaled's pair

Nice pics DHughes.

I'm surprised bout how many people are calling em B/red or blk/reds. I thought Blk/Cements were the common identification.

Same here! I guess a predominately black and red shoe in this era will now be called "bred". I'm from the old school. I've always known them as black cement 4's. Just as the white cement 4's of earlier this year. "Bred" goes with butter, or jam, or with a sandwich. "Bred" that 70's group??

I don't under you dudes and putting stuff in your shoes to try and prevent creasing :lol:

I guess your going to hate my 99s when I post them today.

I don't under you dudes and putting stuff in your shoes to try and prevent creasing :lol:

Why not keep a $160 purchase looking nice? I'm all for wearing shoes, but I'd prefer to keep them looking newer for longer by using the wearable shoe trees. Cars are meant to be driven, but are you just going to run it to the ground without maintaining it and keeping it looking presentable?

I draw the line at those sole saver things though, absolutely ridiculous :smh:

BOOSTED! Got thru on last weeks Niketown rsvp, but couldnt make it to the store saturday because of work. Walked into a local place today and copped a pair in my size, there were only 3 pairs total left. Two hypebeasts walked in right after and yelled to the nearest employee "Give me whatever you have left, any size I don't care."

I shoulda just had the clerk ring me up for all three just to burn them up. Beasts. :smh:

Creasing is inevitable at some point the shoe will show signs of wear. I would not hate your pair of 99s because those are 14 years old and should look like it. I plan to keep my shoes for at least 10 years so I want to keep them looking new as long as possible. I probably wear a particular shoe 10 times with in 2-3 years, but with creases they would look a lot more beat.
I don't wear them on all J's only ones that highlight the creasing on the toe box.

Props for having a pair of 99s, I was 12 with limited funds so I didn't have the opportunity to get a pair. :D

What I'm interested in now is comparison pictures between the authentic release date pairs from those that were ordered from other sites months/weeks in advanced before release date.

Assuming you have both pairs in hand.

I got you B
When my FNL pair arrives tomorrow, I'll put up some comparison pics with my Sol3society pair

hows the nubuck/suede holding up? ashy at all? i have a feeling im gna use the lint roller on them pretty often.

I find that they do collect dust easy. But a quick brushing with my hand cleans it off without any trouble. As far as suede cracking or creasing they seem to be holding up pretty well, but its only about 3 weeks in

Nice pics of your 2012 collection FutureD

Last edited:
Got my shipment confirmation from HS today, so these should be at my door no later than Thursday. I love how quickly things move through the postal system when you order from Europe, I don't know how things move so slowly here.

Just doubled up on these a sec ago. FNL let me used my $20 Reward card. Copped for 150. Still an 8.5 and a 12 left over here.
You found some today on FNL website? Did you just search on the site.. or did you use a link?

For those guys that commented about taking pics outside around my neighbors, they do talk.

They be like "you selling anything?" "You have nice taste!"

It's funny though, because my girl be like "don't take them sneakers out there" and what not.

I do it for you guys though, because the pictures look the best in natural light, I'm telling you.

:nthat:

For those guys that commented about taking pics outside around my neighbors, they do talk.
It's funny though, because my girl be like "don't take them sneakers out there" and what not.
I do it for you guys though, because the pictures look the best in natural light, I'm telling you.

What about your backyard? That's what my friend does & his pictures are :smokin

What about your backyard? That's what my friend does & his pictures are :smokin

Naaa man, FutureD's trademark is that porch backdrop... Dali had the mustache and melting clocks, FutureD has the front porch

Back
Top Bottom